Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 196votes)

Bleach

Alt Names: alt เทพมรณะalt ブリーチalt BLEACHalt 블리치alt Sứ giả Ichigoalt Sứ mạng thần chếtalt 死神
Author: Kubo Tite
Artist: Kubo Tite
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Soul Reaper and member of the mysterious Soul Society. While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so that he can save his family, but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits, and along with Rukia, who is slowly regaining her powers, it's Ichigo's job to both protect the innocent from Hollows and to help the spirits themselves find peace.

Won the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

============Notice================
DO NOT UPLOAD
We've been requested to stop hosting this series by Viz.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Bleach Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bleach manga discussion New Window NoGood_man
  • 378 Replies
Topic which game do you like best? New Window waaheuya
  • 0 Replies
Topic Bleach online open beta-Gogames.me New Window alisagreen
  • 2 Replies
Topic bleach online game New Window orzsun
  • 0 Replies
Topic bleach chapter 565 New Window shonryukku
  • 2 Replies
Topic A lil' time for Trolling New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 4 Replies

108 Comments

Why are there so many chapters missing from the list?
I LOVE YOU YUKIO <3
I've moved the deleted comments to the manga discussion forum.
this new chapter "474" is very badly translated, sorry but that just had to be said.
Ichigo does beleive his enemies more than his allies, but thats only because his "allies" keep hiding things from him. I mean how long did Ichigo go until he found how his dad was(and still is) a soul reaper...
It's pretty annoying how everyone rants on Bleach, you don't like it don't fricking read it. No point in ranting...
i agree benji price this arc is too long and too annoying
wanna se ichigo fight already.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics