Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 196votes)

Bleach

Alt Names: alt เทพมรณะalt ブリーチalt BLEACHalt 블리치alt Sứ giả Ichigoalt Sứ mạng thần chếtalt 死神
Author: Kubo Tite
Artist: Kubo Tite
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Soul Reaper and member of the mysterious Soul Society. While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so that he can save his family, but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits, and along with Rukia, who is slowly regaining her powers, it's Ichigo's job to both protect the innocent from Hollows and to help the spirits themselves find peace.

Won the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

============Notice================
DO NOT UPLOAD
We've been requested to stop hosting this series by Viz.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Bleach Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bleach manga discussion New Window NoGood_man
  • 378 Replies
Topic which game do you like best? New Window waaheuya
  • 0 Replies
Topic Bleach online open beta-Gogames.me New Window alisagreen
  • 2 Replies
Topic bleach online game New Window orzsun
  • 0 Replies
Topic bleach chapter 565 New Window shonryukku
  • 2 Replies
Topic A lil' time for Trolling New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 4 Replies

108 Comments

maybe i should show up at sensei's house and teach him the "correct name of this form", because actually none of them are remotely correct :D
when the f@#king hell is this manga going to come to an end, i hope this is the last plot of the series, the author should think about a new series rather than dragging this one longer
don'T use german if u don't use it correctly *sniff*
@KittiChan

dont think ichigo gona get any power up or atleast in this arc. he has already to many power up at disposal XD

1. super saiyan long horn mask mode.
2. black hair bandage mode
3. full bringer bankai x-man mode.

btw why the hell is hollow version quincy > vizard?
so....are those three dead now?

I actually kinda hope not. I like those three.
this kinda feels like dragonball. I mean where is the end of the power ups? I thought Ichigo was already strong, but compared to what is going to happen in the future. I think he will still need at least one or two more power ups. Not that I don't like it, but this question has been bugging me for quiet a while.
lol *chats* bring Grimmjow back q-q
Ha! I knew it. It was Ishida's kind. from the start, hollow disintegration is done by them. this'll be interesting.
seeing this arch i've a little hope that i could see ulquiora once again T_T
those two were still alive?
Those three were still alive?
Did Batoto get someone to scanalate Bleach for them?
Hmm, the new two "bad guys" look like the guys that were inside Ichigo. I mean, one guy looks like Ichigo's alter personality and the other guy looks like his sword.
mz=mr=crap
Batoto doesn't consider Mangazone a proper scanlation team, because they don't provide any download links. The only way to upload their work would be to snatch it from Mangareader (where it's filled with Mangareader watermarks), which goes against Batoto's very policy.
I thought mangazone does the translations. and they allow anyone to take it.
what about now that mangastream stopped are u gona post the new ones?
Isn't the description a bit spoilerific? Sure it's only the first part but in my opinion that part was the best part.
For anyone wondering why the latest chapters of Bleach aren't on Batoto, it's because of the policies that the scanlator has put up. Mangastream is the scanlation team that has the latest chapters, and they requested that Batoto DO NOT host ANY of their chapters. If you want to read them, go to their site! I'm sure they would appreciate the support.
this is mighty slow update man... other sites have already hit 479
this is mighty slow update man... other sites have already hit 479
i want to see a battle royale with ichigo and al the captains
For anyone wondering about the missing chapters. I'm beginning the long journey of filling those 300+ chapters in, one by one. So be patient. Besides, I'm sure most fans were already caught up by now, this one's for the newbies :3
It is possible that Ichigo is simply as strong as a captain and not as powerfull as when he fought Aizen since he is not in a constant state of bankia. So possible anyone who is captain level might be able to put up a good fight so maybe the person who made Ginjou what he is could be the next enemy.
my only question is what comes next now that this arc is over! is there someone else who can match ichigo power! i like it if ichigo and grimjow fought again!
Because no one's uploaded them yet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics