Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 86votes)

One Outs

Alt Names: alt ワンナウツ
Author: Kaitani Shinobu
Artist: Kaitani Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kojima Hiromichi is the ace batter of the Lycaons - a notoriously weak baseball team that is often ranked at the bottom of the league. Determined to lead the team to victory prior to his retirement, Kojima takes a trip to a training camp in Okinawa, hoping to discover what factors the Lycaons lack.

Here, he happens upon a game dubbed "One Outs" - a gambling derivative of baseball - and is soundly defeated by a blond pitcher named Tokuchi Toua, who is claimed to have never allowed a hit in any of the 499 games he has played.

Kojima realizes that he has found the 'missing factor' and makes a wager with Tokuchi. Little does anyone know that the outcome of this gamble will dictate the fates of the Lycaons and all those connected to the team.
Go to One Outs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Filling in the void New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 0 Replies
Topic One Outs manga/anime overlap New Window Vilis
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tokuchi's background New Window annihilator
  • 3 Replies
Topic Next Chapters PLS PLS PLS! :( New Window blackztix
  • 0 Replies
Topic thank you! New Window polun
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window annihilator
  • 1 Replies

121 Comments

my only regret:not all chapter were there!
woops, toa not tou...
@kurogane222

I
believe tou brought the team and set everyone's pay to be determined by the people who come to watch the game. There was a reference to that at liar's game. Can't wait till it gets there...
That was...an epic plot twist.
Needs more updates
aw one outs... why the updates were so slow.... >__< i really miss toua
one outs got an anime a few years back that covered the missing chapters, so the scanlators just skipped those and went straight to new content
missing chapters ?
this time, bet 1 tokuchi buy the team... 2 a new owner come and he is a lot more intelligent than the previous one
one of the most under rated manga/ anime ever! :(
WhoOoOoAaAHhhh it's back! :D
lol whoops, I messed up the stupid spoiler tags.
Woohoo an update to that crazy cliff hanger we were left. Well it would be interesting if:

<spoiler>Tokuchi were able to somehow buyout the Lycaons.</spoiler>
one outs is up to 20 volumes
62-82 missing chapters.
Is ch. 118 the last chapter?
how tokuchi manages to get out of troubles never ceases to amaze me. thanks a lot endless abyss for the great chapters.
yeah finally translated 117. thanks endless abyss
i saw the raw of 117. I just understood that in the end owner was screwed big time.

Waiting for the scantilations.
bet tokuchi have nothing on his finger lol ^^
you can watch the anime to cover all the missing chapters here.. the anime's content including chapter 1-82/83

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics