Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 68votes)

Gun-Jou

Alt Names: alt 群青alt Gunjou
Author: Sakamoto Kou
Artist: Kirihara Idumi
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Michi Yomogihara, a petite girl with slender legs and a running pace that leaves motorcycles to shame. After spending most of her life abroad, she returns to Japan to pursue her passion and her idol. Upon coming face to face with said idol, however, it becomes apparent that things won't go as smoothly as she had hoped.
Go to Gun-Jou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

110 Comments

@RoflCat - yeah KENYA the land of Our great dear leader BARACK OBAMA

@Barbrady - Hello....Ofcourse they do easily tramatize what if i drop 2 atom bomb on your country and see if you not traumatize yourself.
she has actual STARS in her eyes.
And again this stupid story like 10 years ago i get a little accident and sprained my ankle and now I panick by every little thing with the food and get lethatrgic and must cry and cant do anything on my own...
Oh look there, my saviour springs in and spoutes some utterly stupid nonsense... yeah... very dramatically -.-

Are japans really that easily to traumatize ? I mean, almost every frickin series has atleast one case of this stupid storypattern...
@Synaptic: Might be because she was raised in KENYA
ONLY IN KENYAAAAA
Spoiler
no one is this upbeat in real life. if they are, they probably have a mental condition. *sigh*

anyways, looking forward to when they actually start running.
Thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!

I'll be glad when some of the mysteries get explained.
Another good chapter, though it's a bit of a shame all the members were pretty much introduced in the first chapters poster spread, it would have added a bit more excitement if we didn't know who the members would be.
Cute. Super cute. All the girls are cute.

Can't wait to see them all join up in the club.
i love genki protagonists like this, i like them more if they are not half brain dead but i take all genki i can get.
Great new chapter, thanks Japanzai!!
Someone should mention to Mayu that being in the national race, plus the Ugajin hype that would go with it, would guarantee her face being everywhere in Japan
This is an interesting sports series. I checked it out on a whim, and was blown away.
see that last page, damn twin tails is strong
Great new release, thanks Japanzai!
So the hedgehog is a mistake with no other special meanings behind?

It was not until the fourth (?) time I saw the hedgehog that I realized it was not a joke from the mangaka.

*headdesks* .___.
afdbstrbsfgn ;~; crazy Rue is crazy.
Cute? Not as cute as you, K.F-tan (lol check the credit page)
Anyway, Cas (the TLer) says they'll be replaced next week

*sigh*

They're cute, right?
adgadkjghakldgj I-I... I... hedgehogs are awesome.
...oh. looks like the ts-er added the hedgehogs only to get the QC-er's attention, but somehow it made it into the release. ._. yeah ok well I can only hope there's an un-hedgehog'd version with the next release.
The hedgehogs are making me laugh too much.
so when do we get an unhedgehoged version of 7
great new chapter, thanks japanzai!!
and so, all the girls make their appearance. Next arc, begin!
Great new release

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics