Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 152votes)

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Alt Names: alt 侵略!イカ娘alt Invasion! Squid Girlalt The Invader Comes from the Bottom of the Sea!
Author: Anbe Masahiro
Artist: Anbe Masahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sea in our world has been polluted. All sort of trash have been thrown into the sea, making it unpleasant to live underwater. One of the inhabitants of the sea, Ika Musume (Squid Girl) seeks to exact revenge on humanity for throwing trash into the sea. Clueless about the surface, she tries to invade humanity alone and rule over the world, only to find herself slaving away at one of the nearest beach houses for breaking a side of its wall.
Go to Shinryaku! Ika Musume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Shinryaku! Ika Musume New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

324 Comments

watermelon-flavored mochi
hmm ... Watermelon mochi ...
now I want one of it ... =3= ...
Awww, they didn't make any "I want you inside me" jokes at that kind of chapter end...
No shoujo-ai tag?
@class_sleeper TAnabe KOzue? Mmmm... I wonder what she is... *heh*
I'm wondering were that girl who talked to Ika on the beach is. I thought she was a jellyfish.
Ch 214 ...
uhh ... I'm so blind and never notice squid loli actually have harem ... =3= ...
(gotta rewatch all Tenchi Muyo series again ... )
ch 213, nice knowing you?
after chap 213 r.i.p ika chan =(
so Chizuru is not a human ? lolz ...
ah, every single chapter consistently can make me laugh out loud.
Why no new chapters ? T_T
gimme some of that shrimp fried rice. sounds

DELISH
İstek ve şikayetlerinizi lütfen sitede belirtiniz. "Bunu niye çeviriyonuz yav!" tarzı yorumların yeri burası değil.
yaw de harbi ya :D bu akdar bölüm le uğraşılacağına UDDUP felan çevrilirdi
Ika is soooo cute *Pedobear voice*
Ika is soooo cute *Pedobear voice*
benimde aklıma ilk o geldi :D
Ika has a very powerful imagination 0_o
Bilmem ki ¯\(°_o)/¯
çevirecek başka manga kalmadı mı?
i like this, the art is pretty good
Woah.
The dog, Alex can understand Japanese, eh?
How come the women from chapter 40 hasnt shown up again, I mean isnt she another thing like ika?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics