Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 152votes)

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Alt Names: alt 侵略!ă‚¤ă‚«å¨˜alt Invasion! Squid Girlalt The Invader Comes from the Bottom of the Sea!
Author: Anbe Masahiro
Artist: Anbe Masahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sea in our world has been polluted. All sort of trash have been thrown into the sea, making it unpleasant to live underwater. One of the inhabitants of the sea, Ika Musume (Squid Girl) seeks to exact revenge on humanity for throwing trash into the sea. Clueless about the surface, she tries to invade humanity alone and rule over the world, only to find herself slaving away at one of the nearest beach houses for breaking a side of its wall.
Go to Shinryaku! Ika Musume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Shinryaku! Ika Musume New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

324 Comments

wow. those three idiots are pretty good. making a nonlethal big explosion

Spoiler

Hahahhaa one of the funniest chapters I've read recently. Thanks Vistrans!

a third season anime would be nice

Oh man...this is just too adorable!!

I think my headache is from continuously laughing reading this all day, leaving me slightly oxygen deprived.

hmm, the scanlation is sub-par but it feels refreshing to read a manga with a filipino version once in a while... thanks haribon

I very rarely get lucid dream ...

but usually I get when one of my family or friend get RIP ...

at that point I force myself to stay in dream a lot longer ...

(since I miss them so much and I rarely get that dream)

Edit :

lolicon teacher get defeated again ... =3= ...

...I think the correct word is shotacon...just saying

I very rarely get lucid dream ...

but usually I get when one of my family or friend get RIP ...

at that point I force myself to stay in dream a lot longer ...

(since I miss them so much and I rarely get that dream)

Edit :

lolicon teacher get defeated again ... =3= ...

I tried that "lie down comfortably and don't move" thing to try out that "sleep paralysis" and those dark silhouettes with the red eyes. Scary stuff for sure.

Even if you know, you just can't negate a visceral, primal fear like that. I had quite some sweat after that, but that was a fun experiment.

In case you don't know:

Sleep paralysis is the state your body is in while you are asleep, preventing (most) of your movements in your dreams so that you won't end up injuring yourself

On some occasions (like here) sleep paralysis "lags" behind, so you are awake BEFORE it gets cancelled

If you wanna experience that, just try out some of the "lucid dream" tips here in the internet (most of them say "don't do anything for 15 minutes"), most of these actually only induce sleep paralysis (which is quite a scary experience)

If you ever wake up in the morning and simply cannot move a finger, don't panic (that won't help lol), just wait until it wears of, it shouldn't take long

A lucid dream is a dream where you are aware that you are dreaming, using methods of inducing sleep paralysis won't bring you lucid dreams, according to wikipedia it requires weeks/months of "sleep training" and a lot of discipline to actively induce lucid dreams

always got to appreciate how this manga  is still so squidding good after this long time

well, he does deserve a reward for 225 chapters' worth of effort XD

Anime Johnny Bravo is finally getting some.

He finally gets a date.

Ah, I think they're really good together (Isozaki and Eiko). They should definitely have a relationship

Ayumi-chan is probably the strongest if she can deal a very massive damage to Chizuru...well, in mental war-fare...
Ayumi-chan looks like the submissive type but she can win psychologically against Chizuru. Mind attacks, she's definitely a code geass witch with mind attacks.

I can relate... I wore my shirt inside-out before and went to school... didn't feel embarrassed until I went to the CR and found out about it when I looked in the mirror...

...I did that (wearing shirt backward) a whole day... embarrassed like hell
Ika Musume: 105 Yen.
Fragile, Handle with Care
Ika Musume: Sticker Star
Squid Girl: Handle with care.
Nothing like an Ika Musume chapter to brighten up my day-Geso
Can I try pounding it as well...? If you know what I mean...?
Sweet! Thanks for the new chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics