Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 67votes)

Kanpeki na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ฉันนี่แหละ สวย เลิศ เชิด สมบูรณ์แบบ(LUCK)alt カンペキな彼女alt The Perfect Girlfriend
Author: Akizuki Wataru
Artist: Akizuki Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suwa is perfect. She has perfect grades, perfect looks and is the idol of everyone at her school. However this "perfection" has created an odd distance between her and her fellow classmates. That is except for Takeda, the boy who sits in front of her in class. It seems Takeda is the only person that is able to speak to Suwa normally and much to her chagrin he is starting to think she is not all that perfect.
Go to Kanpeki na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

OMG THIS! I've been waiting nearly 2 years for an update of this. Look in the mirror man. Cause you'll see a fucking hero!

Wow good job and thank you for the update :D

Argh I've never read such a loveable yet so aggravating series before! Haha but the point of view is a huge breath of fresh air. I've seen a million manga with dull beta main male characters. They often have a harem of beautiful and perfect girls. Sometimes the girls literally just drop out of nowhere and kinda fall for him just out of no where for no reason. For once we have a manga from the point of view of one of those super high class girls who has fallen for a dull beta male. This is not to be confused with the typically shoujo manga scenario where we see things from a dull girl's view as she tries to win a super hot guy. It's straight up the view of a perfect girl going for the beta mc. The development causing her to like him feels really natural and well executed. As an MC Hinako gets my ++++ seal of approval.

On the other hand, Takeda is so fucking dense he feels like a friggen PARODY of dull harem male leads. He dials it up to eleven! At first I thought he was just like the average harem male lead. They are kind of full but have underlying feelings of affection for the main female character. Usually there are some complicated circumstances that prevent the two from consummating their relationship but the direction is obvious and the feelings are there. HOWEVER this guy, my god there's REALLY NOTHING! (No that weird fever-induced super swag mode doesn't count for anything. God I had my hopes up so much. He earned so many points but then completely and totally ruined it.) He is not only genuinely dense as fuck, but literally for real missed everything that Hinako is trying to convey to him. He's so inexperienced with love and the like that he got SOMEHOW CONVINCED into a weird date-like situation with a girl! I've never before seen anything like it in fiction! Baldsrjakslgjsdalf! He seriously has no idea about love and the like. What's more is if i think carefully on it, it's well within reason for him to be like that. He's still in middle school I guess. *sigh* not exactly full on puberty age. So I can't fault him too much.

Another new experience for me is actually liking the Yuri side paring for once. Typically I am reaaallly adverse to yuri. It's just not my thing. Often times yuri is overblown disgustingly sweet and not developed well, so I stay away from it. When I realized that short haired girl had Yuri feelings for Suwa I was initially repelled. XD I was having similar thoughts as Hinako "omg y u get in the way of the real pair's relationship u extra!" But then the later chapters totally changed my opinion! The relationship between the two girls was well developed and felt natural, I really had a sense of how strong their friendship was and how much they cared about each other. It was actually a whole lot easier to read than Hinako's sweet but painful to watch pining of Takeda and his nice but unintentionally mean innocence. X.x I can't stress enough how surprised I am to find myself supporting a yuri pairing for once, though I doubt it'll happen.

My biggest gripe would have to be how where's five volumes in and ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE AT ALL WITH THE MAIN PAIR. That aggravates me so much. Hinako herself has gone through tons of development, but Takeda has more or less remained totally static. No wait, in terms of the main pair he's actually been backpedaling so hard I don't even know if Hinako x Takeda will be the end pair! He's just so dense that not even he himself knows what he feels. Or rather, I don't think he feels anything romance-like at all! In the typical likeable beta mc romance manga/LN by 5 volumes he'll have made some solid relationship gains with some female characters at least. Usually it's nothing committed, but there would be a connection at least!

Still overall this is an enjoyable read. I really like the main girl and the side characters. If only the male protag wasn't so friggen black-hole dense and this manga would be all set!

only 1 volume left..cant wait. :>

Simple and straightforward up until volume 4 and then WHOOSH, hard left turn into drama. I was honestly kind of disappointed that it had to get all dramatic, but I can't help but hope for things to get fixed up in juuuuust the next chapter. Or juuuust the next volume.

That, and I'm starting to dislike the glasses girl just dragging him along, she's ticking me off. And why is he so bloody ambivalent?! Everything was going so smoothly, and he just lets it all slip by?! That indecisive, no-good, spiky-haired fool!

What the ?! An early Christmas present. wohooo! Thanks for the huge update.

Woooohoooo Thanks No Group!!! I'm suppose to be working right now but I think wasting time is far more important!!!

Thanks for the big update, now i can finally understand this, time to say bye to my raws :3

Sounds really fun... I Want to keep  reading these one 

The whole thing just appeared on Mangatraders. O_O

hope someone will pickup this...

I just read the chapter here...and now i want to see the rest...

im hoping someone picks this up now that jmanga is shutting down

jmanga is about to close down though.
so is this manga impossible to read for free now?!?!
I wish some group would pick it up.....
this work has been licensed and is available online (two volumes, through chapter 12) at jmanga.com
Although the art is average, I thought the story was great. I hope some one picks it back up again.
Isn't there atleast chapter 2 and 3 translated as well? I remember reading another chapter of this forgot who did this manga before
That was unexpectedly interesting. Its somehow the same premise as so many other stories, and yet totally different. In a good way.

Who will carry this promising banner to continuation?! Who will bring joy to us teeming leechers?! Only time can tell...
I'll follow this just incase some group picks it up. :)
Gah! If only some heroic group would pick up something like this! Woah is us~
I hope some group will do this one.. since this chapter was scanlated a year and a half ago..
aww and i like it
ala-atra*
why did he closed down ?no more ala altra ?or what ? :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics