Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 33votes)

Amagami - Love Goes On! - Sakurai Rihoko Hen

Alt Names: alt Amagami - Love Goes On!alt アマガミ Love goes on!
Author: Kamino Ryuya
Artist: Kamino Ryuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurai Rihoko version of Amagami

> Part of the Amagami series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Amagami&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Amagami - Love Goes On! - Sakurai Rihoko Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

@Tio Alexander WHOOAAT!?? *ran away to watch Amagami SS+*
@eric_z : Rihoko anime ending just "childhood friend"? You mean season 1? In Amagami SS+ they become lover after Junichi see little NTR scene.

Rihoko is my favorite heroine after Tsukasa. She just like hamster... very cute!

Rihoko = Hamster
Posted Image
Rihoko's not fat, she's just thick! If Junichi was a 'brotha', he'd smash it no problem...more cushin' for the pushin'
It's not fat, it's cute.
Manga arc > anime arc
I SAY
Rihoko is a great girl, what's wrong with being pudgy? There are some girls that want to be uber thin and I just think it's wrong because society dictates them to be.
Plus she's a childhood friend, that's a benefit as well
Oh COME ON!!! MC is so indecisive, this pisses me off. I really hope they'll get to do some action together, not like in Rihoko anime ending ("just childhood friends" bullshit).
Also, as usual, I wanna say thanks to Japanzai guys and katsudon for another great translation.
@sgc_btt He can draw chubby tits, and that's all that matters.
More Rihocchi! :D
I must read chapter 4... HHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!...
I prefer this childhood friend than the anime version
Kamino Ryuya just can't draw a girl chubby. It's a thing with him. Still really cute art, though.
Moar update! Moar!
Rihoko is my Fav in Amagami ^_^
Second is Ai
Garrum-The whole point of Rihoko is that she isn't really overweight-she's just paranoid.
This comes across a lot better in the original game.
Garrum-The whole point of Rihoko is that she isn't really overweight-she's just paranoid.
This comes across a lot better in the original game.
Volo 3,page 9: I can't help thinking quote from Metal Slug when we eat too much in the game, "Oo ow BIG!"
@Garrum She's supposed to be like that, but you know, anime.
I wish Rihoko would be depicted as a bigger girl instead of just having giant breasts. Not every girl needs to be small waisted and slim legged. Plump thighs and a muffin-top would suit Rihoko's personality and character so well it would hurt.
To mimic one of the great entertainers I earnestly watched in my younger years.....Boooooiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg
For those who seem pretty new to Amagami-If you are unable to play the game, watch the anime first [no really].
Then pick any one of the 30 or so mangas.
Well ... It's Kamino Ryu-ya, his style is delicious.
Why is P4's protagonist in there?
Everyone should read, it is Jesus approved!
@CharlieAL i agree. i think its based off a dating sim so theres bound to be a lot of different ones but idk which one is the original...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics