Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

the last panel... that face is priceless...
"Stay here for the night" word only good if only a pair goes alone ...
OxO ... it will make that "event" occurs ... (according H-games) ....
how to build a harem
Pegasus!!
@Kuroiikawa: The striped outfit is actually her swimsuit - she's also wearing it at the beach in chapter 0.
Why her swimsuit is a 1920s male one-piece and why she's wearing the horse head is anyone's guess though.
Unique art, It's giving me the feeling like the drawn characters are alive and moving. Very nice
I wouldn't go as far as to say that the art sucks, it's just rather... hard to stack up against buriki's artwork.
I really like this series, but the manga has a sucky art...
I honestly want to know what would make Yozora wear a prison costume and a horse helmet.
Kodaka's smirk at Chapter 22, page 9. Best.
wuahaha!!!!
i'm glad i picked this 1....
hilarious :D
@Rarity Jeez. Don't yell.
BTW IF YA'LL WANNA READ THE LIGHT NOVELS, GO TO BAKA-TSUKI. IT IS BEING ACTIVELY TL'D AND IT'S HELLA GOOD.
It seems almost disturbing how Sena and Yozora fight. And forcing a little boy to cross-dress is sort of.... disturbing. And don't even get me started on Rika. But I found the manga hilarious. Not to mention I like it when Kodaka goes "Yankee" mode. It's funny when he does that.
Ehh, in anime chapter 21 is longer >.<
lol @ chapter 21 i felt bad for sena
Rika is so darn hot :D
The secret bit was genius considering she had been so....unintelligent so far.
yeah is monthly but it based on a light novel so you can read that to ;)
The art seem a bit rough. But the story make me keep reading. btw is it a monthly release ?
freaking funny chapter 7 will make u laugh
This manga is so funny 7 hilarious <3
The art is getting messier. @@
i agree
AHAHAHA!!!
This manga is one of those that I'm glad of picking up and reading it!
A big thank you to the group that continues to translate this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics