Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 35votes)

Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style

Alt Names: alt 前线任务 Dog Life And Dog Stylealt Front Mission
Author: Ohtagaki Yasuo
Artist: C.h.line
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Huffman Island is a land that emerged from the deep due to volcanic eruptions over three decades ago, now, it is split by an uneasy cease-fire between two major world powers, the United States of the New Continent (USN) and the Oceania Cooperative Union (OCU).

The cease-fire has held for 20 years, but now tensions are mounting, and it looks like open war will break out again soon. Matsuda Akira has gone to join the on-site reporting team for NNTV.

Are he and his colleagues really ready for the horrors they may face if they're caught in the middle of a war?

Adapted from the Front Mission games.
Go to Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Extremely skewered ethics of US and Japanese depicted here. New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

129 Comments

Daaaumn , thats some pretty good shit you got there.
I found the games boring and clunky, but this manga is magnificently made.
Same manga, seperate stories. Doesn't spoil anything for the other volumes and only a slight reference to "Invisible Man on the Battlefield" in the beginning.

Wait for the other stuff to get translated by BidHangingAddNine, they're doing a great job.
why jump from chp 4 to 27 please people is someone know tell me were i can read the rest
If you enjoy gritty, realism in your manga, if you enjoy war, action, in your manga, then you will enjoy this.

Big thanks to Addnine who does most of the work, while i do mostly nothing. keep supporting his group. :D
just came across this manga today and havent read it yet. the thing that caught my attention is "dog style" does that make me weird? anyways is it a good manga?
Damn, it's getting too intense.
Best Strategy game for me :)
now this is what Im waiting for, this is geting better and better.

Definitely will follow any update on it.
that missile is similar too bunker buster
suddenly...boom!
@Dousirou.
No,Japan is under O.C.U.OCU covers most of the Far East and Southeast Asia,with an exception of Taiwan and China,which fall under DHZ.
Zaftra is Russia.
USN is basically just like nowadays USA.
Wow, this is really interesting :)
I thought japan belong to U.S.N.....am i wrong ?
Wow. I can't believe FM got a manga... I only played FM 4 and I liked it instantly. Now i'm off to look for FM games for pc.
oopse,second huffman island war...my bad.
Wow.....first Huffman War...i'm a huge fan of FM,love the strategy battle but FNE is shitty crap....sometimes,western developer ruins everything that japanese made :/
Good , it seems gore-y and bloody. Ah its seinen. DAAAUUUUMN ! Gonna wait for other chapters.
There's a grit and palpable danger in the war that I've always liked about FM, which shows through the writing here. Even more so, because it unflinchingly starts of with goddamn images of warcrimes! Very reminiscent of the 38th Parallel and the stare-down between the divided nations.

I just didn't like the inconsistency with the translation early on. Huffman Island not Hafman. Wanzer not Buncher. Oh well, promising, sheering, gritty manga, regardless.
Oh man I remember playing Front mission 4 on the ps2 good times
I think it already has many Volumes, I saw many in RAW format. IDK Japanese very well, so, I prefered not to read xD!... But, no group picked this one... So bad....
NO HELL, THE GAME NOW HAS A MANGA?!
Wow that was an... intense first few pages.
Wanzer!!!

Front Mission Storyline is always good IMO, i only play it up to FM 4 tho ~ so i have hope for this one

and the art is matching with the theme ~ this is going into my follow list ~
The art is pretty awesome. So many details. Slow start, but very interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics