Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 82votes)

Seiyuu Ka-!

Alt Names: alt 声优志愿alt 声優かっ!alt 真的是声优吗!alt Seiyu Kaa!alt Seiyu Ka—!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Kaa!alt Seiyuu-ka!
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kino Hime is a 15 year-old girl who just started her first year in a high school for voice actors (Seiyuu) called Hiiragi Academy. She dreams of becoming the voice of the main character in one of the most popular series in Japan, "Magic Fighter Lovely Blazers". The academy is the number one school which allows students to make their voice acting debuts and also includes other departments such as general education, sports, music, acting, and art.

Of course this Academy is full of celebrities, too. Two of Hime's upperclassmen are none other than the two rising idols of the group "Idol Unit AQUA".

But Hime's dream is hard to fulfill. Her voice is not really suitable for a voice actress and her new classmate Kudou Senri doesn't waste time in pointing that out. Will Hime prove everybody, especially Senri, what she is capable of despite the first appearance?
Go to Seiyuu Ka-! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How does everyone else feel about the ending? New Window Ashen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 41 Replies

183 Comments

For some reason, I find that I can't wait for the next chapter....
But goodness, Senri keeps showing up. It's getting pretty funny. XD
Should I wait for them to upload AQUA Scans' part? :/

AQUA Scans has scanlated 22 of the last 30 chapters... :3
Sorry. We're a team of 3 scanlation teams, but my parterns haven't uploaded their parts (I already contacter the 2 of them to do it!!)... Together, we have all scanlated 'till chapter 54. ^^U

I apologize beforehand if you find this troublesome... ;A;
Chapter 33. *q*
(And chapter 25!) ^^
I'm just wondering... where is chapter 28? ^^
... The end of chapter 32...
Spoiler
AQUA Scans is moving to Batoto.

We'll be doing our online-only releases here from now onwards... ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics