Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 82votes)

Seiyuu Ka-!

Alt Names: alt 声优志愿alt 声優かっ!alt 真的是声优吗!alt Seiyu Kaa!alt Seiyu Ka—!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Kaa!alt Seiyuu-ka!
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kino Hime is a 15 year-old girl who just started her first year in a high school for voice actors (Seiyuu) called Hiiragi Academy. She dreams of becoming the voice of the main character in one of the most popular series in Japan, "Magic Fighter Lovely Blazers". The academy is the number one school which allows students to make their voice acting debuts and also includes other departments such as general education, sports, music, acting, and art.

Of course this Academy is full of celebrities, too. Two of Hime's upperclassmen are none other than the two rising idols of the group "Idol Unit AQUA".

But Hime's dream is hard to fulfill. Her voice is not really suitable for a voice actress and her new classmate Kudou Senri doesn't waste time in pointing that out. Will Hime prove everybody, especially Senri, what she is capable of despite the first appearance?
Go to Seiyuu Ka-! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How does everyone else feel about the ending? New Window Ashen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 41 Replies

183 Comments

LOL I hope he says that RoflCat! Then we see MIzuki going yandere mode.
Ch 58...that ending...
Spoiler
Glad ya'll enjoyed 57! I can't wait to see how Hime gets her foot out of her mouth this time!

Also... extras are generally added to volumes. AQUA works from magazine raws for Seiyuu Ka that are published by chapter. We don't have a raw provider that can supply us with scans of the volume extras.

As I (and mizu) have posted before, the missing chapters were done by a different group.Hopefully the group that completed 40,41,&47 will post them up here soon :3
upload phail >.>
was going through the raws for volumes 1-8 and found a few things missing (items in quotes are file-names of raws...roughly):

two pages of extras for volume 1 -
"声優1_ページ_200", "声優1_ページ_201"

one page after page 22 of chapter 16 -
"声優3_ページ_150"

two pages after page 5 of chapter 19 -
"声優4_ページ_038", "声優4_ページ_039"

chapter 28.5 + 11 pages of extras for volume 5 -
"声優5_ページ_164-191"

two pages of extras for volume 6 -
"声優6_ページ_194", "声優6_ページ_195"

chapter 40 + three pages of extras for volume 7 -
"声優かっ 7_ページ_156-193"

chapter 41 plus two pages of extras for volume 8 -
"声優かっ8_ページ_103, 声優かっ8_ページ_191-192"

also chapter 46 is in volume 8

extras and pages were probably missed accidentally or skipped, chapters I can only find low quality equivalents :/

28.5 is a cute short with Shou and Ume :3
Spoiler

apologies for my ramblings~
Chapter 40-41 and 47 are missing :'(
Chapter 40-41 and 47 are missing :'(
Hahahaha, Hime really can't keep a secret. xD
I thought i'd die laughing at the end of 57 chapter xD
Once again, thank you for your hard work!
Thank you for scanalating this manga. We really appreaciate it! Thanks to the maxxx!

AND HIME IS soooo BUSTED. :B
lol Hime is so gonna be busted for being a big mouth XD
This series gets better as it progresses. I kind of prefer the development in this story versus Minami-sensei's other work, Special A.

Also, new chapter! Pulling for Senri x Hime.
...and his mom really screwed him up...
I love this manga!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait until the next chapter!!!!!!
I loved this so much, can't wait for the next chapter to be released! <3 <3 I love how all these different friendships are being intertwined as the plot-line thickens and becomes more and more intense whenever Mizuki or Kudou is with Shiro.

~xXx~
Mizurin-- 40&41 were done by a different scanlation group, Yorozuya scans, they've been asked to upload, so hopefully theyll do so soon!
Chapter 40 and 41 are missing :'> ...
Kudou Senri - from potential boyfriend candidate to omelette rice guy.
Volume 3, chapter 13 page 5: I WANT THAT SHIRT
"American history
-Rider's Hell-
Golden Age"
HELL YEAH

Also, that seals it. This manga is no longer just a diversion - it's actually really good! A solid, enjoyable read.
It's okay. I can understand. I also contacted Yorozuya/Samurai Heart and they'll be uploading their share soon.

And btw, if someone can upload here yukina's chapters. PLEASE DO IT. ಠ_ಠ
Thanks for the link mizuoji~ Hopefully I didn't sound demanding~
Try here: http://yukina.weebly.com/

Yukina approved her scans here. But nobody has updated batoto with it yet and Yukina doesn't have the time to do it herself... :/
*and ch25 and ch28 o.o
@mizuoji Don't forget about ch34~
Thanks for putting the time to move them to batoto :) Else I'd never have read the releases~
Gorihime's expressions slay me lol. xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics