Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

Hey guys the author started a new manga called "charon". It's not being translated but it looks like it has that same mystery feeling.

It is a good manga with a good characterization.. or shall I shall say it was? I kinda get why the interest lost some while ago..

I really like the action, and the plot as well. But then the conclusion leave me a bitter taste. That's because how it feels rushed or what idk, but... 

Spoiler

This is indeed a huge letdown, simply because the manga used to be so awesome. It is still worth read. 

guys go to different sites, this manga is completed with 185 chapters.

http://mangawindow.com/manga/cage-of-eden

DO NOT go to and support that site. Those are Manga Stream's translations and they've made clear that they don't want other sites to host their translations, so any site hosting them is choosing to ignore their wishes. I'm betting it's part of the same group that owns MangaFox, considering the pages have a MangaPanda watermark.

Being established doesn't save it from being considered for cancellation. From what I can gather, it gradually lost reader interest which lead it to being canceled in the first place.

I'm completely pissed off by this ending,this manga for me was like one of that thing that expanded my point of view in the manga world,i started it 3 years ago in my mother tongue,then 1 year ago i continued to the point where that team arrived,and now i finished it,with the opposite sensation that i wanted to prove at it's end.So many things unresolved...but  i think/hope it will continue one day because if not some editor could end up killed... muhahahahaha  

Goddammit Japan! Couldn't you have at least waited for the author to properly finish the darned thing?!

Ahh man, I at least wanted to know what actually happened to the world.

And also, after all this time I was expecting them to spawn at least a few babies.

*sigh* I wonder when was the last time I read a manga with an ending that was actually satisfying.

------------------

Dat ending huh.gifsoo frustrating.... there still too much questions that go out unanswered like: ¿what was the thing that engulfed Rion in the first chapter? ¿how they leaped through time? ¿what happened with the entire world ? even the relationships ended all messed up ,this manga REALLY need a second part... or extra chapters...

guys go to different sites, this manga is completed with 185 chapters.

http://mangawindow.com/manga/cage-of-eden

There are more holes in this manga plot than in swiss cheese. So many unanswered questions that i don't really care about. And there wasn't shit revealed about Hades! You people who say it is 'ok' have low standards imo. Very disappointing.

• Nyu likes this

Honestly even if this series was axed i feel like it would be so much better with a simple one to two more chapters. One chapter to clear up what happened to everyone and tie up loose ends. And the last chapter to show them all coming home.

No more uploads? What is going on here? The manga is completed already!

Could the site be updated to properly show that the manga is complete? Just because the chapters aren't uploaded here doesn't mean it's not finished.

Batoto's rules about uploads are that unless the whole series is uploaded here, it is incomplete.

Could the site be updated to properly show that the manga is complete? Just because the chapters aren't uploaded here doesn't mean it's not finished.

Man, the end was so frustating, full of holes in the plot... DAMN YOU MR. AXE!!!

Still it was good reading with a poor ending, so i dunno if i would recommend it to anyone...

4) Just continue on till you reveal Lord Hades true identity...etc

Oh yeah! That guy! Now we'll never know who he was...

Ugh...that ending was...not what I was hoping for. Really wish it didn't get axed..

even if it didn't get axed and continue on, the story won't have too much progress to addin afterwards since the true mystery behind the island is out already, even if it does, mostly will be:

1) Akira and the others still manage to return home someday

2) They will all be killed someday if stronger beasts appear or just stay as usual to survive day by day

3) addin newcomers to drag the story on and let Akira and his group become sidekicks

4) Just continue on till you reveal Lord Hades true identity...etc

emmm...other then these, I can't think of anymore other plots...

Ugh...that ending was...not what I was hoping for. Really wish it didn't get axed..

Yeah, this was a let down in a lot of ways.

The first 100 or so chapters are simply amazing, it goes a little down hill with the Doctor , but the ending is just ridiculous. There are so many plot holes not explained.

I don't know why this was cut so short, I thought after a certain number of chapters a manga become 'established' (therefor it wouldn't be cut).
So are we to take it that the time skip was a sort of anomaly that was not planned (that pilot was acting a bit strange before he died...or maybe that was explained idk)? Also is it a paradox free (The mother having "dreams" about Akira and the others)?
My ending:
Spoiler
Posted Image ..... Such tragedy...
Posted Image the few last chapter should be called "The Irony"
cmon people, its obvious that akira and rion would eventually hook up, author doesn't have to show everything
The author did a good job although the ending was rushed. It leaves you with a good taste. The girls grew even more *sobs*, they look nice and happy.*sobs*. It ended not the way everyone wanted, but iwhat´s donde is donde, so just enjoy.
Take it Sherlock:

Spoiler

Well...
Spoiler
Warning this manga is a huge let down.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics