Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

things are getting interesting again!!
It's just me or the drawing looks different in the last chapters?
Banarok, he has a foot pump charger that takes him hours and hours of pushing a pump to get it fully working. I don't think you'd want it. Although it's good exercise too. ;)
i so want the computer that the computer guy is useing i mean he must have a sick battery time, if i use mine activly it only lasts 4 hours 2 if i run demading stuff on it (like games) and his computer runs and runs and runs i so want it.
F***!! now i wont be able to sleep at night.. the last few chapters were really creepy.. T_T
wow.. this is awesome.. the story's so fast paced.. ive caught up to the latest chapter in 2 days xD
Ahh, is Death Toll~ I read Death "Troll" instead. Well, w/e, nice manga, both draws and story are pretty good.
weird chapter.
Still tryna figure out where Hades is after all these chapters.
I story about survival who could ask for more!
This is...
Spoiler
an amazing manga no doubt about it in my mind lets hope the spoiler tag thingy works
Spoiler
Please people, do not post comment about current chapters. Not everyone is up to date. Someone might be just starting.
NO SPOILERS. (Use the forum)
i see a ray of light! if they just visit the rest of the towers they might be able to find the answer to get out the island or wherever the hell it is they are!
Akira is still my favorite, but sometime its a nice change of pace to see Yarai rationality instead of the usual cast.
So...
Spoiler
Hat Trick Updateeeee...
woot update
hmm... im starting to wonder if they'll actually get out the island after reading this last chapter.
@Hyperleo, please do not spoil the manga by posting here. The discussion is open in the forum
Resquiescat in pace
Oh more mystery.
Haha can't help but google the names of the animals whenever a new one comes along. Awesome manga! :o
THIS IS THE BEST MANGA OF ALL I LOVE IT FROM START TO FINISH I LOVE HOW HE IS SUCH AN AWESOME LEADER AND EVERYONE ACCEPTS THAT!!!
yeah ill give it another try ,something about the lead females getting raped in these types of manga that just doesn't sit right with me but thats probably normal

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics