Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 501votes)

Sun-ken Rock

Alt Names: alt คนเดือด เมืองดิบalt サンケンロックalt Sun Ken Rockalt 最强不良传说
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken, a young Japanese guy, is in love with a young Korean girl, Yumin. He followed her in Korea and wants to become a policeman just like her. But then, he finds himself at the head of a local gang. What will happen to Ken?

Spin-offs:

> I Want to Feed Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/i-want-to-feed-yumin-r3406 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Pickaxe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-pickaxe-r3753 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-yumin-r3330 )
Go to Sun-ken Rock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boss Ken figurine New Window Weaper
  • 0 Replies
Topic Favorite Character of Sun Ken Rock New Window Zero King
  • 11 Replies
Topic Boichi on Deviantart. Artworks and more New Window Weaper
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sun Ken Rock Discussion New Window Weaper
  • 144 Replies
Topic Sun-Ken Rock is on Crunchyroll New Window Weaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic 135 queries New Window newtonia168
  • 3 Replies

1033 Comments

I'm thinking they should have taken down that asshole with the big head instead of using him. Especially when he stopped playing ball.
I would like to thank all the fellas at Japanzai and Xscans for bringing us this, the most awesome manwha ever written/drawn. In this manwha you always get this "WTF" moment!!!! and that's why it is so awesome :D
its on now!
readers are always welcome to our site to look around, discuss or other. however we fully support Batoto so you still are in the right place.
btw, if you like Sun Ken Rock, go take a look here: www.sunkenrock.com
Actually do you prefer... members of Japanzai & xscans ... that we thank you on your site or thank you here?
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DAMN CHAPTER 89S CLIFFHANGER
Thanks for the update :D:D:D
finally its almost time for yumin's father and ken to clash
If you're fans of Boichi, check out www.sunkenrock.com
Oh man this is getting better and better .Hope a new chapter comes soon .
damn! i got goosebumps on the latest chapter. XD
I love how he manages to keep the tension up and throw in a ton of comedy as well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrg BRING THE NEXT ONE xD this is getting seriously good xD
Oh shit! This just got serious!
Wow awesome chapter.
awww man just read the new chapter GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see him beat up yumins dad (if it gets to that point)
woot finally i just hope ken's gf doesn't get rape like most girls in this manga >_>
sweet! let the war begin!!! sun ken rock vs the Japanese yakuza!
my god 50pages!!! thanks
*spoiler* what was very disappointing in ch 87 starts at pg 16 he uses the "no true Scotsman" logical fallacy citing that "real" Koreans or Chinese or Japanese don't Discriminate, humans discriminate period. poor choice of words from the boss.
ch 87 pg 9 ken's face.....priceless,oh the laughter it hurts
yup, i think we will release it as a weekly project from now on. And please look forward to the new chapter 88 since it's quite long and intense (40-50 pages and some wow moments). According to weaper, probably we will be able to release it somewhere next Wed or Thursday at the latest) :)
Oh I like the new cover a lot!
wanna c 88...hopefully releases will go back to weekly now.
i missed the girls D: i hope to see more after this major arc

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics