Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 82votes)

Twelve Nights

Alt Names: alt 十二夜alt Doce Nochesalt 십이야alt 십이야(十二夜)alt Twelfth Nightalt Twelfth Night (Muryu)
Author: Muryui
Artist: Muryui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A fire breaks out in the palace! Someone wants the royal family, including the prince, dead! The queen sacrifices herself so the prince can escape, but while they are being chased and barely escaping into the red light district... the prince gets wounded! Lucky for them, they manage to hide in one of the houses, but to their loss... the lady of the house has no intentions of hiding or helping them!''

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple parts. These parts are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/twelfthnight
Go to Twelve Nights Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English translation? New Window 7fragment
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone actually reading this awesome manhwa? It's already in vol 2 I mean. New Window aang_sapi
  • 16 Replies
Topic The prince and the butterfly *May contain spoilers* New Window Adam​
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yaoi?! No way! New Window Fatma
  • 2 Replies

104 Comments

Damn! Just when we're on the good part! =.= Haha! will be waiting for the next chap. Followed.
this is basically an amalgamation of a bunch of historical korean dramas
I hope the author doesn't try to make Jin Won into some misunderstood dark hero to try and exonerate him from his bastard ways. It's a manhwa so I know my hope is a lost cause, but still...Posted Image
Blushing prince! And omg. The poor children!
Oh my gosh I love this series already! I need to know what's gonna happen next!
Had to read the raws again. Shit gets awesome
Art is awesome, so is characters :o Also, gets more better in storywise from what i understand of raws...
Actually, it seemed Nabi wasn't found out, it's just that he was surprised at the amount of blood or something.
Being found out... that was fast. o-o;;;
shiit he found out O.O
oh lala...
I have a question - the last panel of Ch 8 - the silhouettes are different. What are they referencing to?
OMG I TOTALLY WOAH-ED at the last few parts!! And it makes me laugh! LOL.

Spoiler
A bit late to the dance aren't ya?
Brace yourselves everyone...

Spoiler
she remember the wrong person.
wait never mine, just read the raws and got it.
Spoiler
so wait have we seen the MC yet, cos im confused of who is who
The art's luscious. I look forward to reading more.
@Vent du Noir, I highly doubt Nabi is going to be with the red hair dude because.
Spoiler
How did the characters deal with the hair? There's just so much to tie up!
its too early to tell who anyone is going to end up with each other. Heck I think there's a possibility most of them die.
okay... the red hair is the evil king that the prince(MC) need to defeat to regained his throne right? ..... and i suppose Nabi is the heroine .... and ..... why do it look like the Nabi is going to ends up with the red hair guy in the end? why are they showing him like a main character ... and why da fuq does it look like he's going to go GOOD?(as in not evil).
I can sense a very rich story of betrayal and revenge alike coming together slowly. Art work is fantastic!
My god, the art is better than expected. I'm drooling.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics