Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 102votes)

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga

Alt Names: alt พักนี้น้องสาวของพี่ดูแปลกไปalt Lately, My Little Sister has been a Bit Strangealt Recently, My Sister is Unusualalt Saikin, Imouto no Yousuga Chotto Okashiin da gaalt 最近、妹のようすがちょっとおかしいんだがalt 最近、我的妹妹有点怪
Author: Matsuzawa Mari
Artist: Matsuzawa Mari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school girl, Kanzaki Mitsuki, just got a new older brother when her mother remarries a fellow divorcée with a son. Soon after, her new step dad gets transferred overseas and her mother follows him there, leaving Mitsuki alone with her new step brother, Yuuya. Feeling abandoned by her mother, she stays distant from Yuuya, never really getting along very well with him nor even keeping a conversation with him.... until one day
Go to Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

oh yeah another chapter awesome
Wincest For The win!
It means that Jesus approves this manga.. ;P
I see what you did there.
Right use the vase :D
Right use the vase :D
so Jesus start supporting wincest ... wow ... that's heavenly ...
"LOOK! It's a VASE!"

ahAHHAHAHAHAH
hopefully this series actually develops a good plot and is not just end every ch with some ecchi scene.
Awesome subliminal watermark
The Jesus pic is a new kind of watermark to stop Mangafox. It's a really good idea, if it will work. Anyways, you can actually read it if you have the patience to time it so that you click and drag the jesus picture so you can read the after-image your browser makes. :D
@desiant: just randomly dropping by...wan85 most probably wanted to say that "it seems incest but it's not, cause he's her _step_ brother" .

Poor english is partially to blame, but if you've read even just the review you could get the meaning :P
I saw Jesus. LOL :)
Anyone else reminded of Bakemonogatari's Nadeko Sengoku? That's who I immediately thought of when I saw this...
I was waiting for it to get translated, thanks japanzai!
@wan85: Don't like? Don't read. Simple as that. You have no business telling people what they can and can't like.

Anyway, this seems to be shaping up quite nicely so far. Kudos on the work.
what the incest? Noo just step.
Jesus...This mangu!
lmfao yeah i saw that jesus pic lol too funny
does someone else see a jesus pic for a split of the second when switching pages?
Her conquest is really dangerous :D
Another high-level incest! Thank you Japanzai and StubbornOne! Thank you god of incest mangu!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics