Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 102votes)

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga

Alt Names: alt พักนี้น้องสาวของพี่ดูแปลกไปalt Lately, My Little Sister has been a Bit Strangealt Recently, My Sister is Unusualalt Saikin, Imouto no Yousuga Chotto Okashiin da gaalt 最近、妹のようすがちょっとおかしいんだがalt 最近、我的妹妹有点怪
Author: Matsuzawa Mari
Artist: Matsuzawa Mari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school girl, Kanzaki Mitsuki, just got a new older brother when her mother remarries a fellow divorcée with a son. Soon after, her new step dad gets transferred overseas and her mother follows him there, leaving Mitsuki alone with her new step brother, Yuuya. Feeling abandoned by her mother, she stays distant from Yuuya, never really getting along very well with him nor even keeping a conversation with him.... until one day
Go to Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

I like these watermarks since I've been wonder forever why lots of scanlators hate mangafox, mangareader etc
Big breast sure are big. I like Yuki-nee~
@Freesia just wait until you can read them and be patient, its not like you would be able to read them without the raw collectors cleaners translators etc.

imo people are just overreacting, fact is we are leechers, thats not a fan so we have no right to complain, we can only peck at what has been given to us.
...I can't even read it on Japanzai's site right now. At this point I don't think I'll read their stuff any more, too much fucking trouble.
hopfully bug(s) removed
Page 7 Bug again...
So , i have the APNG app and i can still see the watermark >.<
can we get a version that works on chrome ... hate switching between browsers just for one manga :P
Ohoho new girl... I love new girls :D
@raenef
what? it was because of me? but even before I said anything about editing out those watermarks, they were already there.

sorry for being off topic.

let's get back to talking about the manga.
I like it. it's pervy.
This is uber interesting ....
p/s:the 700th follower .... YES YOU ... FOLLOW THIS MANGA NAOOOO
Interesting....
Kamil, near as I can figure most stuff other than Internet Exploder will do the trick. If you're still using IE you should have switched ages ago for a whole host of other reasons. ;)
Clean version is up.
azure even if i dont like those watermarks myself

cause of what you are saying this hole watermarking thing started
or just edit the files in photoshop and upload to other mangareaders to spite the scanners..
JK :P
I refuse to change browsers just to accomodate the scanlators. Read this chapter tomorrow then.
love rival kukukuku :)
They're a mix of GIFs and APNGs. For the APNGs you'll need a browser that supports the format or an extension to do so.
For a list of compatible browsers check the release thread for this chapter on Japanzai.
as of now, still showing watermarks on some pages ( chp 4 pg 9, 10, 11 , 15, 16, 17 .. )
@Japanzai congratulations for another watermark working in MF's site :)
Hopefully it's soon time for MF readers to realize they themselves are not losing anything switching to batoto, if they're too lazy like most leechers are, to visit scanlators' sites
the strange thing ... the ghost get sulking when they both get romantic ... hmm ...
hmm, indeed Yuki-nee looks like the ghost ... maybe there's something in relationship ?

and ... lez act with ghost ...
should we add "yuri" and "supernatural" tag in here ...
@desiant
The problem is that people like you immediately think that someone else expressing their dislike of something means they're commanding you to agree. Get over yourself.

If you are allowed to express your interest in something, someone else is allowed to express their disinterest in the same. Not allowing someone their opinion, be it positive or negative, shows a certain level of ignorance. Let's use your logic, though: Don't like someone's opinion? Don't read it.

I, myself, am not a fan of true (blood-related) incest. Fortunately, in this series, they're not blood-related. With the introduction of this latest character, it's started to interest me. Let's see what happens and, people, let's try to respect the opinions of others whether they are positive or not.
doesn't the new sister looks like the ghost?
and the sweet big bewbs old sister type character appears!<3
Love those.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics