Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 102votes)

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga

Alt Names: alt พักนี้น้องสาวของพี่ดูแปลกไปalt Lately, My Little Sister has been a Bit Strangealt Recently, My Sister is Unusualalt Saikin, Imouto no Yousuga Chotto Okashiin da gaalt 最近、妹のようすがちょっとおかしいんだがalt 最近、我的妹妹有点怪
Author: Matsuzawa Mari
Artist: Matsuzawa Mari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school girl, Kanzaki Mitsuki, just got a new older brother when her mother remarries a fellow divorcée with a son. Soon after, her new step dad gets transferred overseas and her mother follows him there, leaving Mitsuki alone with her new step brother, Yuuya. Feeling abandoned by her mother, she stays distant from Yuuya, never really getting along very well with him nor even keeping a conversation with him.... until one day
Go to Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

AN UPDATE! Also, the brother can actually think for himself. Cool.

We're picking up this series with Renzokusei Scans.

This will get an anime in january!!!!! XD

i Just read It moments ago but I´m hopíng that somebody re-takes this series or wait for japanzai to continue

This will get an anime in january!!!!! XD

JKitty-if you take the religious texts literally, you only get to heaven by slaughtering everyone who isn't in your religion.
Christianity, Islam, and Judaism especially.
yuki-nee is the murderer?
thank you Japanzai for the event
I'm hoping it doesn't go all harem, I love harems but one with a ghost never ends well(except in my lovely ghost kana, but I don't forsee it going that route). Hell the whole thing already makes no sense unless Hiyori is supposed to be reincarnated into their child or something.
Spoiler
(at jkitty)Amen to that
I'm hoping for Mitsuki x Yuki
Well, not they're not related by blood... that means... IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!
thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!
after 4 month ...
is this manga goes quarter / season (once per 4 month) ?
Posted ImageAn update!?
@JKitty

Pretty much, yeah. Mythology is packed with stories where $DEITY is an asshole and humans are nothing more than mere pawns to act according to $DEITY's will. (Christianity, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, they all have asshole $DEITY stories)
the reward for the sister ...
is a freebies more romantic wincest relationship ...
isn't that obvious ?
tough at this point, it seems the body might get take over ...
So apparently this manga teaches us that angels are evil and god is a jerk? I mean really she drags someone completely unrelated into her own problem and basically is allowed to use extortion and threats as a way to ascend to heaven. I mean it would be one thing to reward Mitsuki for helping a soul ascend but, "oh you don't get to die" is NOT A REWARD. I think Hiyori is due for a cosmic bitch slap.
yeah, pass 12/12/12 ...
and I haven't seen any loli fall from heaven ...
or monster musume emerge from hell ... shucks ...

hmm ... it get serious all over ...
but MC should realize it and says ...
"我的妹妹不可能那么可爱!!" ... lolz ...
@bonhart what are you talking about? It's past 12/12/12 XD
it's been a while...
Something actually happened in this manga?! Not just ecchi?! End of the world is near, it seems...
only worth reading if your interesting in just eechi that ain't hentai with a weird cover story.
Every time I see that annoying ghost, I feel I'd really love to punch her to her 2nd death.
@Grimmjow

Yes, but you forget that an angel couldn't fulfil their earthly desires. Going against angel=going against God=going to hell. I'd think that ignoring angels is worse :P

Can't wait for the next release ^_^
BTW... this manga seems to be giving the impression... that in order to get into "heaven" you need to be extremely lusty... (which kinda goes against the "belief" itself, LOL)
To be exact on the Present Day "definations" based on popular belief...
Incest - these days it doesn't just meant "blood-related" it also mean you're legal registered as a family member, thus the "remarry" turn the non-blood into legal brother and sisters (family members = incest).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics