Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 48votes)

Tough

Alt Names: alt Tough: Season IIalt TOUGH-タフ-alt تاف
Author: Saruwatari Tetsuya
Artist: Saruwatari Tetsuya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a mixed martial arts fighting manga about the Miyazawa school of martial arts. Initially, it is about Kiichi trying to heal his father after he was nearly killed by his brother Kiryu. But then it goes on to be less about that as his father recovers and some tournament style fighting begins. At that point various apparently overwhelming opponents will encounter Kiichi on his way to the top. The objectives of the various characters start to play a more and more important role, as well as the different philosophical projections of several martial arts and disciplines. (Somewhat maybe like a modern day Samurai story.)

This is also a continuation of Koukou Tekkenden Tough which followed the main character, Kiichi, when he was younger and was training under his father Seiko Miyazawa. (Knowing the prequel isn't necessary at all.)
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/koukou-tekken-den-tough-r2279)
Go to Tough Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ready for another saga/chronical? how long till tough ends? New Window kenseisato1989
  • 0 Replies
Topic tough raw chapters New Window iamcrod
  • 1 Replies
Topic Japanese Elimination: Kujou Baramaru - joker New Window chonnyb
  • 0 Replies

42 Comments

Up to Ch 245 has been translated, can find it other places. Not sure why it doesn't get updated here.

Up to Ch 245 has been translated, can find it other places. Not sure why it doesn't get updated here.

Is this Licensed? there's no other way other than except no RAWs or They dropped it.

Man... I really need to read all throught the manga again.

A real shame that i couldn't finish it the first time and i think it's complete in french.

I need me a gawd damn update. This shit got real serious.

I need me a gawd damn update. This shit got real serious.

So, apparently someone else picked up this series and released three new chapters on Saturday. Why aren’t they here?

@Toori: Nope as the last scantrad group Endless Abyss has been dissolved
There are no more chapters?
The mirror thing, maybe?
Anyone know what was so surprising about Kiichi closing his eyes, I know i'm clearly missing something right?
This arc is stretched more than goatse.
this arc is soooo boring
http://vatoto.com/read/_/83193/tough_v20_ch212_by_endless-abyss/11

KANCHO !!!
(I still enjoy the pic one last minute before reading the rest ^___^)
Photo
ALL HAIL TREBOR
Dec 07 2011 06:38 AM
205.5 was a fantastic chapter
fight, fight and some more fight
Chapter 204, no spoilers.
The "octopus wiener" part really got me freaking out like hell, I was fearing gruesome contents.
kiichi fight and win !!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics