Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 59votes)

The Bride of the Water God

Alt Names: alt Habaegui Sinbualt Habaek-eui Shinbu
Author: Yoon Mi-Kyung
Artist: Yoon Mi-Kyung
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: When Soah's impoverished, desperate village decides to sacrifice her to the Water God Habaek to end a long drought, they believe that drowning one beautiful girl will save their entire community and bring much-needed rain. Not only is Soah surprised to be rescued by the Water God - instead of killed - she never imagined she'd be a welcomed guest in Habaek's magical kingdom, where an exciting new life awaits her! Most surprising, however, is the Water God himself... and how very different he is from the monster Soah imagined.

---------------------
NOTICE
---------------------
First 11 chapters was scanlated by Entropy who does not allow licensed comics to be uploaded.
Licensed by Dark Horse Comics
---------------------
Go to The Bride of the Water God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sorry... New Window MysticMizuki
  • 0 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

37 Comments

1-11 was translated possablie by another group who does want their work released
mangahere has the 1-11 chapters

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_bride_of_the_water_god/
1-11 was translated possablie by another group who does want their work released
mangahere has the 1-11 chapters
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_bride_of_the_water_god/
it's a manhwa and not a manga... but yeah cool one really. romance and betrayal.
I LOVE this manga!! Yeapyeap, can't wait for moreeeeee. I have to say, I do not like the turn of events and the new (and more annoying) characters. But hey! That's only to make the manga even better, correct??

Well, main guy is a sweet heart! I really enjoy the love story and how everything developed. Made me cried sometimes..hehe or maybe I'm just a softy (most likely). Anyway, brilliant story and the author and illustrators understands how to draw the readers in.
@Seed I don’t want to spoil the story for you, so lets just say that it contains everything mentioned and more.

I know, not very descriptive but I believe you’ll like the story, and the romance between Soah and…yeah, you’ll got to read to know more.

@rkl a quick answer to your question, chapters 1-12 are not allowed on Batoto due to the scanlator’s policy.
Before I start to read this manga, can someone tell me if there will be any.. Shoujo-type drama. As in, love triangles, cheating, or at least.. Well.. Crap like that. Maybe not your definition of Shoujo, but thats all I see. This looks like a wonderful manga, and before I hunt down to first ten or twelve chapters I want to make sure im not going to drop it in frustration, and I do hate dropping mangas with great potential..
where is chapter 1-12 ?
I don’t know why, but I prefer the setting in water country. The story feels to drag on in this setting.
And when you actually start reading the manga you will realize that the description referred to the same person Posted Image
Spoiler
Looks like we're missing the first 11 chapters. It seems to me, that the scanlation group doesn't want them posted. I couldn't even find it on their own bot. Looking into it.
I can re-read this manhwa over and over again, and still blush and go Kyaaaa every single time. :">

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics