Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 182votes)

Kuroshitsuji

Alt Names: alt Black Butleralt El Mayordomo Negroalt 검은 집사alt 黒執事alt Kara Kahyaalt Piru Hovimestariksialt خادم سیاه
Author: Toboso Yana
Artist: Toboso Yana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the noble families of Victorian England exists Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Phantomhives. He has unquestionably impeccable knowledge of all subjects, including etiquette, martial arts and cooking, as well as talents in every other area imaginable.

However, though Sebastian is undeniably perfect, he is forever destined to meet the needs of his 12 year old master, Ciel. Wearing a black tailcoat whilst gracefully brewing the world's strongest red tea, why is it that such a high class butler chooses never to leave the side of such a frustrating master? And what is the truth behind his perfection? The secrets of Sebastian and the tragedies of his cunning young master slowly unfold as the duo goes up against many terrible and unexpected foes.
Go to Kuroshitsuji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kuroshitsuji's Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ndanix
  • 18 Replies
Topic Who is the best Kuroshitsuji character? New Window yamikami
  • 11 Replies

335 Comments

this was totally out of place
Oh, Ciel. n w n
I just thought the latest chapter felt out of place, out of sync and its not about the date of Easter. I am so not used to fanservice chapters in the manga.
    • cas likes this
GFantasy awesomness <3
If you like this, I thought that the anime definitely did the manga justice. It's among one of my favourite animation series.
There's two seasons of pure unadulterated awesome.
Zombies that float without breathing. ._.
It's the ambiguity that makes it so compelling. Or even, the combination. This incredibly close relationship built on what would be blackest betrayal if it weren't agreed on openly from the start.
As to the end of ch. 63, I think it keeps the ambiguity intact. For a demon like Sebastian, would he be able to define or conceive of admiration except as a measure of how delicious the soul? And yet the admiration is still there.
This is a great manga. I don't normally read this kind of genre much, wouldn't have started it if I weren't a sucker for Victoriana. But as I've stuck to it I've just gotten more and more fascinated.
Lovely! Awwh, as much as Yana wants them to hate each other, I still can't help but see their comradeship. And since I love shounen-ai, I'm just going to add my fantasy in there anyway!

Brother-in-Arms, I say. Brother-in-Arms.
welp this was a pleasant change for a chapter. Glad to see i win the bet on Sebastian's inner thoughts.
Vol. 12 Ch. 59 That Butler Compromise page 07.... Frankenstein!?!?!?!!? :blink:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics