Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 77votes)

She's Gon

Alt Names: alt 쉬즈곤
Author: Son Hee Jun
Artist: Wudang - Q
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Yu Yong Gi was playing video games like any other day. Unfortunately for him, he was approached by a tiny lizard-thing that claimed to be a red dragon hatchling that had come to recruit him to become a hero. He refuses at first and, in return, the "hatchling" transported him into the game he was playing. He is approached by a beauty that claims to be the "hatchling". She proceeds to convince him that hero's are good-for-nothing bastards and tell him that he could never become one. He is returned to reality where he becomes determined to become a hero. But this entire situation was orchestrated by the demon lord. What could she be planning?
Go to She's Gon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any funny bits ya find New Window Uller
  • 2 Replies

142 Comments

Doesnt add up... if overlord wants him to be her husband why not just move into his house like in almost every ecchi manga.
@psycho_bunny
I think that that's either a misprint or mistranslation. By the way its Korea, not Japan.
ok so they said that hes only a second year in middle school? and at the end of the last chapter say that hes 17...... whats the schooling ages for japan!? D:
Why is the protagonist so stupid? Jeez, he's so imcompetent.
And no one speak about the over lord? She is mother f*cking HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG cute.
WHY DAHECK DOES ALL GOOD MANGA NEEDS TO BE RELEASE NEAR-MONTHLY ?! *caps off* ...... In the future, he will be the most powerful harem overlord, trust me...
i wasnt quite getting why the chances for him becoming a hero were increasing but now it all makes sense...those arent the chances of him becoming a hero, they are the chances of him ending with lili...now it's all clear
This one has lots of room for interesting developments. As long as its not overly fast and doesn't drag on I think it will go well.
Oh, how I love those girls struggle in vain before him. He is no hero, he is the mighty "Harem Lord" (potential harem lord for now)
The only hero title I can ever imagine this guy getting is "The Pale-Haired Pervert"
If he never washes his hands again, he will be lack of personal hygiene ! Lol !
Finally, someone worth reading about. I like both of the sisters.
"oh crafty bastard arent ya"

ROFL
prequel to Maoyuu maou Yuusha...lol want more chapter
Spoiler
Quality of Wakusei no Samidare is different from this. I enjoyed reading this manhwa more. It's actually closer to Maou to Yuusha even though it doesn't have the same 'story quality'.

But I'm gonna be so mad if the author just gave Yong Gee to Didi.. I want the cute demon lord to have him also T_T
With this, Maou to Yuusha, Zetman and Ratman there are plenty stories about smart protagonist and the Hero theme looks modern I should say?
By the description of this manhwa, it sounds as a total ripoff from Wakusei no Samidare or in other name Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. Which is probably one of the most amazing seinen comedy mangas I have read. Gotta read to learn if it repeats not only description but some plot twists and stuff. A pity : (
... So the Overlord's a classmate or something?
wow, this just, LOGIC!!!!!!
I smell a harem.
I need more!!!
Wow if I knew about that I would say screw being a hero or someone in the demon army!
This is awesome.
Why EXEcutional and 1/2 Prince? Why does noone compare it to Hero, Become Mine?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics