Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 77votes)

She's Gon

Alt Names: alt 쉬즈곤
Author: Son Hee Jun
Artist: Wudang - Q
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Yu Yong Gi was playing video games like any other day. Unfortunately for him, he was approached by a tiny lizard-thing that claimed to be a red dragon hatchling that had come to recruit him to become a hero. He refuses at first and, in return, the "hatchling" transported him into the game he was playing. He is approached by a beauty that claims to be the "hatchling". She proceeds to convince him that hero's are good-for-nothing bastards and tell him that he could never become one. He is returned to reality where he becomes determined to become a hero. But this entire situation was orchestrated by the demon lord. What could she be planning?
Go to She's Gon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any funny bits ya find New Window Uller
  • 2 Replies

142 Comments

really interesting ... kinda erotic too *evil smile*
Heee, this got pretty interesting in second chapter ;)
Heee, this got pretty interesting in second chapter ;)
he used the most dangerous weapon in fiction
LOGIC!
Wow. Dragon chick fight. Don't think i've seen that one before.
@Boomsickle yeah, i was just sorta comparing it to 1/2 Prince. Don't mind our discussion.
Plot seems interesting wonder how hes gonna try to become a hero, whats all this talking about gender bending so far there hasnt been any gender bending and only thing that it has related to 1/2 prince is that he went inside a game and we dont even know if its gonna be a reacurring thing
hmm... i guess if he would have seen the overlord he would have turned to the dark side already
Hmm... I'll concede that point, Kuro.

Of course, as usual, it just boils down to preference. I don't like gender-bending, incest, yaoi/shounen-ai (mostly because I'm straight), yuri/shoujo-ai (mostly because of the not so subtle man-hating), or vampires (too much wrong to get into here).

I know that there are plenty of people who do enjoy those subgenres, I'm simply not one of them.
If she wants him to be her husband, why destroy his only way of getting into the game? Doesn't seem so bright...
Anywho, this looks fun! Hope there's more soon
My CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to KILL a B***h OAO
LOL ok this is amusing, I think dude's gonna end up building a harem.
Honestly, I'm not too big of a fan of genderbending myself, but 1/2 Prince is an exception. I don't think its so bad since it doesn't go "X" rated on us. I'm more interested in the plot rather than the characters, not to mention that Prince (I forgot her real name.) is straight, which isn't so bad compared to all the other genderbenders which is filled with Yaoi/Yuri. I just happen to dislike those genres.
@TetsuDan

Eh hey! I happen to like 1/2 Prince FOR its gender bendering! It is light hearted! I find some light hearted standard harem to be oppressing sometimes. It's all about preferences!
1/2 Prince would be better than this were the main character not a cross-dresser/player.

A female main is fine, provided she's neither a bimbo or a b!tc# and the seemingly unavoidable feminism doesn't become unbearably obnoxious.
A male main is fine, provided he has a brain, a spine and at least some social decency (or, at the very least, isn't a horny dope).

A female main who pretends to be male, consequently raising far too many preference issues than a light-hearted shouNEN manga should ever even suggest, simply makes for a poor attempt at subtle propaganda.

All that aside, I look forward to seeing how this builds. There are some similarities to MMY, which I enjoy(ed).
It's interesting enough. I suppose this could get better, after all, it's already surpassed EXEcutional. But I think that 1/2 Prince is better. But that's just my opinion.
Can someone give me the summary?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics