Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

*Turns into a vegetable from waiting for the next chapter*

Anyone still awake in here?

Scans will be delayed until new raws come in, but don't worry! There will be more.

too much fan service this chapter

Thanks, Habanero Scans.  You sure know how to pick great manga to scanlate.  NMMN is as much fun as manga gets.  It's hilarious, off the wall, and really cute at the same time.  Thanks again.

And yet again the occasional fan-service this manga has.  Interesting to see some of the more interesting shots like Chika+Kurona (pg 17) or Kukkori's "love" (pg 19/20).

But seriously.  Why on earth did they do fan-service on Shishimaru? (pg 21)

I'm guessing it was for their newspaper's female reader

And yet again the occasional fan-service this manga has.  Interesting to see some of the more interesting shots like Chika+Kurona (pg 17) or Kukkori's "love" (pg 19/20).

But seriously.  Why on earth did they do fan-service on Shishimaru? (pg 21)

Thank you for the latest translations :)  

At least I managed to figure out things that I simply wondered about when I read the chinese scans (like why black Koma suddenly appeared - makes sense, in retrospect, to compare Black Koma to the Princess)

Now all I just want to know is 

Spoiler

Such a great manga. ; ;

Mine cart level!

I miss those in platformers.

so many references in the last chapter loved it.  

This series is adorable

Reminds of Kani from FLCL

A Youkai of garbage.  Amusing.  

Now I want to see the Princess XD.  It's not everyday we get to see Shishimaru do anything by himself...

Habanero Scans, thank you XD  You guys brought a smile to my face today :)  Definitely love these two chapters.

On the offnote, I thought that Princess was introduced this volume.  Must have messed up my counts (or what I get for trying to read Chinese Raws when I barely can read Chinese).  

She is.

We haven't been doing credit pages, but Royal is the translator.

Habanero Scans, thank you XD  You guys brought a smile to my face today :)  Definitely love these two chapters.

On the offnote, I thought that Princess was introduced this volume.  Must have messed up my counts (or what I get for trying to read Chinese Raws when I barely can read Chinese).  

Thank you for continuing this great manga!

Habanero Scans.  Thanks for the update.  This is a really original and fun manga.

*bows down* Oh my, thank you so very much.  I was worried that we were going to be stuck with just volume 4 forever (because I could only find Japanese raws up to volume 4, despite it being out to volume... 9?  10?)

*bows down* Oh my, thank you so very much.  I was worried that we were going to be stuck with just volume 4 forever (because I could only find Japanese raws up to volume 4, despite it being out to volume... 9?  10?)

Updated chapters with the bonus pages.

Vol.4 Ch.19 033 
Vol.4 Ch.20 026
Vol.4 Ch.21 026
Vol.4 Ch.22 022 
Vol.4 Ch.23 128 
Vol.4 Ch.24.5

Thanks to Alroy (translation) and Anon (editing).

It's alive?! IT'S ALIVE!

SWEET JEBUS IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

For anyone who's interested, check out this blog - the guy travels around Japan and takes pictures of cities/towns that were depicted in manga/anime.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/rosseta/20090505/1241565807

If it's those five pages posted on /a/, I translated and posted them in a Monster Girl thread.

Oh, you recently posted them. I'll get those chapters v2'd when they're typeset, thanks a lot!

Translation: Anon, Alroy

Editing: S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Anon

Lemme know if there's a mistake anywhere. The monster encyclopedia page at the end needs a translator.

If it's those five pages posted on /a/, I translated and posted them in a Monster Girl thread.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics