Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 60votes)

Jormungand

Alt Names: alt ヨルムンガンドalt 军火女王alt 요르문간드
Author: Takahashi Keitarou
Artist: Takahashi Keitarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga revolves around an underground weapon seller and her accomplices. The story starts when they add a new member to her team, a quiet young and strange boy. He hates weapons. An intense action-packed series with bullets, knives, words, and blood flying everywhere!
Go to Jormungand Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New chapters? New Window Archangel Azraël
  • 6 Replies

57 Comments

If all goes well i think there will be a second anime season of jormungand because, right now (in the anime) they are on Volume 6 and there is still alot we haven't read in the manga that hasn't been released by the scan. group Offtopia.
Valmet goes "Boing boing" when she fights.
ahhhh dammit ive caught up....well might as well check out the anime
Valmet is one of my favourite characters... EVER.
WANT FUKKEN MORE. GIMME.
Jonah + Duck = Squeeee <3
Need.... more..... koko.... *faints*
Anyone picking up this manga continuing the updates? I hope so I love this manga
Awesome series has both comedy and serious action perfect combination.

Spoiler
This song keeps playing in my head...damn its catchy Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30V6CAIMwiw
What a great series. I can't wait for more.
hmmm after read chapter one to the current chapter, the one thing I know is to piss off Koko or get a b-52 on ur ass.
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 22 2012 06:01 PM
Her name is Koko she is loco i said OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAA!
this series is AWESOME and it finally has an anime =D
I, too agree with Liar.

I just have to say that Koko reminds me of Griffith from Berserk. She is very charismatic, yet we have no idea what she is truly capable of.
I totally agree with liar. This manga is awesome!!!!!
One of the best manga I have ever read. I wholly recommend reading it. It has such a wide array of characters all with interesting backgrounds and complex personalities. With Koko, there is something alluring about her while hiding the dangerous entity that lurks beneath the surface of her smile. It's... great.
Her name is Koko she is loco i said oh no!
@Seikah
OF COURSE, one of the best seiyuus ever... Shizuka Itou<3
She's full of win~
So far the anime seems to be doing well at capturing the manga, should be a good show. :D
The voice actor for Koko does a brilliant job, wow.
The anime led us here.
toally gonna enjoy theanime of this was so lookin forward to this when they anouncced the creation of the anime
Anime has been confirmed! Yay!
I want more, the personalities of the chars makes them so likeable.
I want more! This is one of the few manga I care to read now days with all those cookie cutter manga flooding in.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics