Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 50votes)

Hidamari Sketch

Alt Names: alt ひだまりスケッチalt หอป่วน ก๊วนตัวแสบalt 히다마리스케치alt Sunshine Sketch
Author: Aoki Ume
Artist: Aoki Ume
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Accepted to a high school specializing in the arts, Yuno moves into a nearby apartment complex to make her commute easier. Just a few days into her new routine, she quickly discovers that creativity doesn’t end with the art school bell! Her neighbors — Sae, Hiro, and Miya — are all fellow students, and each has her own hilarious quirks. And eccentricity clearly rules this school; Yuno’s homeroom teach is a cosplay otaku and the principal is just…weird. Will the quiet Yuno be able to handle this creatively kooky cast of characters?

Spin-off:

> Hidamari Sketch - Story Anthology Comic
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hidamari-sketch-story-anthology-comic-r9733 )
Go to Hidamari Sketch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

FYI c.134 is still broken. Still getting "CDN NYC" only, or broken images.

135 works, though. Yay, widefaces.

Asagi-chou, the scanlator, mentioned that he/she doesn't upload the chapters here, so you'll have to find whoever uploaded his/her chapters on Batoto and ask that person. Or asking Batoto's support forum may also work. 

Meanwhile, you can download the chapters directly from Asagi-chou's website (https://asagichou.wordpress.com/) if you still haven't read ch.134 yet. The website also has some other interesting Hidamari-related translations.

FYI c.134 is still broken. Still getting "CDN NYC" only, or broken images.

135 works, though. Yay, widefaces.

All I get for c.134 is CDN-NYC. Did it fail to upload properly?

it seems so. even i tried to switch to EU server also no avail

for me it's CDN SG tho

All I get for c.134 is CDN-NYC. Did it fail to upload properly?

I really miss Hiro and Sae. :'c

as someone who did art for the leaving cert (Ireland's version of a high school diploma) 3 hours is a fricking long time. we only get 1 maybe 2 hours. 

New chapter. Better than xanax for my daily mental health.

Yuno is too pure for this world.

How wide can the faces go? That is the question.

Yaaaay!

Ahh... I really miss Yoshi-sensei.

> Hiro
> pig

☞◔ᗜ◔☞ Oh Miyako, never change.

I can hear her voice ;A;

She remembered drunk Yuno! Love her personality when she's like that!

I was wondering if Miyako has moved out of her apartment and is living with Yuno now???  When you have a night time scene with Yuno now Miyako is always sleeping in the bed there with her. 

Playing with a sleeping Yuno. Chapter 117 must be animated. Get on it Shaft!

Wooo! Fresh Widefaces! (X0______0X)

Aaand it got deleted. Sometimes i wonder why i still come to this place anymore :/

WHYYYYYYYY. I WAS AT CHAPTER 41 WHYYYYYYY. 

Please let Yuno and Miyako stay together. Hiro and Sae's departure already broke my heart :(

Oh sweet jebus, another update!

Oh my goodness, this giant update did not appear on my follows.  Does anyone have any info on volume 6?

Search on asagi-chou´s page.

Oh my goodness, this giant update did not appear on my follows.  Does anyone have any info on volume 6?

wait its continuing even with the seniors gone?

wow thats great

I'm starting to hate this archival feature. I can't believe I almost missed 27 chapters, just because they were released as archive and thus not mentioned in the "My Follows" list...

Wow, I never expected they would actually go through with the graduation. I thought it would be one of those infinite time loop things. Good on you, Ume-sensei, even if it was very sad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics