Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 35votes)

Mister Ajikko

Alt Names: alt Đầu Bếp Tí Honalt 妙手小廚師alt 伙頭智多星alt ミスター味っ子alt El Gran Suixialt Mr. Ajikkoalt O Gran Suxi
Author: Terasawa Daisuke
Artist: Terasawa Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ajiyoshi Yoichi is a culinary prodigy who manages the eating house together with his mother. One day, Murata Genjiro appears in the eating house and is surprised at the delicious taste and delicate culinary skills of the katsu-don prepared by Youichi. Subsequently, Youichi is being invited to the Aji-oh Building in which he is involved in a spaghetti match with the in-house Italian chef, Marui. Youichi's novel culinary ideas, coupled with his enthusiasm of serving the best for his guests, allow him to defeat Marui in the match. From then on, Youichi begins to compete with other rivals in the race for the best tastes and dishes.
Go to Mister Ajikko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Inuyasha New Window Andrez-ssi
  • 2 Replies

39 Comments

Have anyone actually tried the recipe in the manga?

Now it's time for him to lay the smack down on the batter expert.

Now I'm craving for steak too!

Boy he sure loves crushing people's lifetime works.
First that spaghetti guy, he perfected his technique for 30 years just to be tied in spaghetti cooking contest with the boy. Second that ramen guy, he spent all his life perfecting the best broth and the best noodles that goes perfect with his broth just to be defeated in ramen cooking contest with the boy. I'm just amazed how they are so forgiving. In other manga Hell's Kitchen that would secure some deep hatred AND PSYCHOTIC TSUNDERE CHICKS.

Fixed that for ya.

I love cooking manga. Thank you very much for the release.

I hope someone could update Cooking Papa as well, it's 1000 plus chapters to date huhu but only few chapters translated :(

Plus the recipes I've tried in the Cooking Papa manga are delicious. You guys should try them also.

Yes! I actually look forward to the recipes included! :c

I love cooking manga. Thank you very much for the release.

I hope someone could update Cooking Papa as well, it's 1000 plus chapters to date huhu but only few chapters translated :(

Plus the recipes I've tried in the Cooking Papa manga are delicious. You guys should try them also.

First that spaghetti guy, he perfected his technique for 30 years just to be tied in spaghetti cooking contest with the boy. Second that ramen guy, he spent all his life perfecting the best broth and the best noodles that goes perfect with his broth just to be defeated in ramen cooking contest with the boy. I'm just amazed how they are so forgiving. In other manga that would secure some deep hatred.

Yes hes a genius hence why he is the "妙手小廚師" The great(or the best) hand little chef!!

Wow! I just thought of rereading this and then, an update! Thank you very much!

Thanks for the release, this manga is great.

First that spaghetti guy, he perfected his technique for 30 years just to be tied in spaghetti cooking contest with the boy. Second that ramen guy, he spent all his life perfecting the best broth and the best noodles that goes perfect with his broth just to be defeated in ramen cooking contest with the boy. I'm just amazed how they are so forgiving. In other manga that would secure some deep hatred.

Hmm...if there's a problem to be had with this manga, is that it tells you what he does over and over and over again.

A bunch of times during the cooking process and one last time during the actual eating part.

Thank you Overload Scans. Very light and has definite Shounen features.
I love this manga. I've developed a fondness for cooking and medical mangas, especially this one.
thank you for posting this up its perfect for my childish side of manga reading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics