Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 42votes)

Itou Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection

Alt Names: alt 伊藤润二恐怖漫画精选alt 伊藤潤二恐怖マンガalt Coleccion de Horror de Junji Itoalt Ito Junji Kyofu Hakubutsukanalt Junji Ito Collectionalt Junji Ito's Museum of Terroralt The Horror World of Junjialt The Junji Ito Horror Comic Collection
Author: Itou Junji
Artist: Itou Junji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorJosei JoseiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The first 2 volumes contain thematically linked but self-contained stories concerning Tomie - a beautiful young woman with the power to seduce and dominate any male, from small boys to elderly men. Later, the series leaves these characters behind and focuses on stand-alone gothic horror pieces. Sixteen volumes in total.

Each volume has its own title, look in forum for more detailed info.
Go to Itou Junji Kyoufu Manga Collection Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Content Rating Guide for All Stories New Window Fennec
  • 0 Replies
Topic "Tame" Ito Stories? New Window Fennec
  • 4 Replies
Topic Itou Junji Manga Collection Title List New Window p3pe
  • 3 Replies

52 Comments

Arguably, the abrupt and unexplained endings are things that make a good horror story work. It gives readers a sense of suspense right up until the end. And it is also consistent with Itou's writing style. So far I only found Itou's Gyo to have some sort of a "good" ending.

So, I dared someone to read this, she's now having bad dreams.
But I kinda wish that the stories have some sort of closure or explanations at the end. It's always like a never-ending cliffhanger.

So, I dared someone to read this, she's now having bad dreams.
But I kinda wish that the stories have some sort of closure or explanations at the end. It's always like a never-ending cliffhanger.

haha, i like this manga ^_^ subscribed!

It just doesn't get any better than Junji Itou.

Why aren't all of these manga adapted into anime, I wonder?

Can you imagine the ratings his work would get, on a weekly basis? Someone is sleeping on money. Wake up.

It's probably too gruesome to adapt into anime. If you look at anime adaptations, they tend to tone down gore and gruesome themes from the manga; Ito's work tends to largely thrive on things that might be considered too gruesome. Gyo is the only one of his works to have an anime adaptation; otherwise, though, his works do get adapted into live-action.

Creeeeeepy x.x

It just doesn't get any better than Junji Itou.

Why aren't all of these manga adapted into anime, I wonder?

Can you imagine the ratings his work would get, on a weekly basis? Someone is sleeping on money. Wake up.

Fucking face balloons...

i keep hoping for continuations on many of the stories, they keep ending in the most unsatisfactory of places. Many times I keep going back and forth thinking that I'm missing something.

As always these are awesome. And I was really impressed at the frankenstein story being so faithful to the original.
Rather than cut her up, tie her to an anchor and throw her to the bottom of the deepest trench in the ocean.
Now, how can Tomie be killed? (or wiped out, for that matter) Seriously, the girl just multiplies.
anyone else find the circus one really funny?
Souchi's child and wife scared the living daylights out of me.
<3 souichi stories
The intersection stories were pretty good, but we never found out why did those things.
I don't even like horror manga, but I read everything of Itou Junji's that I can get my hands on. Amazing, truly creepy stuff.
That's one accurate Frankenstein
http://junji-ito-index.tumblr.com/tagged/Itou_Junji_Kyoufu
^
^
You can read online some oneshots that not uploaded here.
These are amazing, I could read these forever.
this stuff gave me nightmares
Also, there are some chapters that posted on tumblr, read online here:
Vol.12 Ch.7 In the Soil
Vol.12 Ch.4 Memory
The Human Chair - I don't know if this is in this collection, probably not...

More Junji never hurt XD
The Woman next door... brrrr...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics