Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

Sometimes I wish the people eating the curry would have reactions like in Yakitate!! Japan.
@kingot was that a serious question? if yes then there are 44 volumes out and it's still ongoing.. pretty amazing!
is this going to end?
ahh. they didn't show the ingredients for the curry. dang it.
ooowhhhaaa!!!
Souichirou is pretty epic
Spoiler

^L^
This manga srsly made me crave some curry.
so freaking awesome want more
Okay! Volume 44 boobies, here I come!
Rpeanuts maybe boobies on volume covers can keep you motivated? ;]
I know. 44 volumes of curry. How on earth am I going to stay motivated to keep going until then....
wow... 44 volumes about curry.
zilentworld 9 out of 44 volumes and soon 45
Dat cover art. Yum <3
I was surprised by the volume cover O_O lol
9 out of 43 volumes
(you thought its the girl huh?)
It's a slice of life curry comedy manga. Status Quo is the key about slice of life, so slow development is expected.
Refreshing manga but, might be just me because i read it from ch1 to 89 in 5 days, considering the publishing frequency, does anyone else think that the story is being dragged on?
What an excellent manga!
Man, KidCongo, you are one serious posting machine. Thanks, mate.
LOL
I don't know what you're talking about. :P
What's that with starting at chapter 72?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics