Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

cool so new arc, new story, and new character
36 volumes to go eh ?
God I still can't belive there are 49 vol. out there.....(meaning its complete).
  • thanks for the new chapter :)
Up date!!!!!!!!!!!! pahleasee
The series has ended in WYJ so it'll be easier to catch up now :)
That was a nice read but 46 volumes of catching up. I would love to see the scanlation team brave enough to continue this one.
Need more of this ._.
is this some kind of a version of GTO?
ชื่อเรื่องนี้ ถ้าแปลเป็นไทยก็คงเป็น "ติดกะหรี่.." 555555 ^ ^
got a mistake x_x.....that's the cover of vol 44 -.-.....but they are currently at vol 46^^
@PrairieEagle

xD well xD..........that's the cover of vol "46".......and whe are at vol "9" you see?^^
so it's too early to be saying that it has maids.......I'm waiting for that *O*
Okay, that picture is completely misleading... I didn't see one damned maid outfit...
still a great read though. XP
Basically...
Spoiler

Definitely something to read. Plus you get to learn how to cook some curry if that's what you like.
Wow I'm surprised everytime I find out that this has up 44 volumes, that's a lot of curry.
Spoiler
could you tell me any big event that happens or anything
in a spoiler tag of course
something like the relationships of the MC and the female leads or something else
@Xx--Phoenix--xX yeah, I think this is pretty good. I love slice of life mangas and this one is one of the best I've seen. It's about a small curry restaurant, the Ganesha, and the people who work in it, their stories, funny moments, and the different challenges to make the business succesful. I personally like these kind of cooking mangas, like Yakitate Japan, and morover I love curry xD
is this worth the read?
iv seen this manga many times and read the summary and idk theres no spark.
i see there are 46 volumes (which i cant believe) but can anyone tell me in detail whats so great about this manga.
Volume 9 out of 46 volumes... damn we got some work to do.
so there will be time skip in the story next chapter?
He's ALIVE!!!
The moment we have all been waiting for...
i was looking at my reading list today and found i was lacking quite a bit in the food manga section. so i thought "hey why not look for a manga that has food in it and a bit of romance?!" thats when i searched and searched and searched and found this.

this magnificently made piece of art. i was so entwined with the story i forgot to eat breakfast. i read all 96 chapters from 9 to 5. and tbh it was the best use of my time ever. can't wait for the next chapter and hope that it gets even better. (btw imma have to reference these recipes later in life.)
@kingot
To quote a Chinese proverb:

Everything that has a beginning, must have an end.

So, yeah, it's going to end... not any time soon, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics