Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 72votes)

The Pale Horse

Alt Names: alt 창백한 말alt Pale Horsealt Płowy Koń
Author: Choo Hae-Yun
Artist: Choo Hae-Yun
Genres: Historical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Set in the France 1835. The pretty Rose Dupre is bullied and called the witch's daughter. People say her mother is a witch who kills and eats humans. However, Marie and Peter don't believe all those rumors and decide to protect Rose… But what if the rumors are true?

Note: The author has split the storyline into parts and seasons. Volume 1.1 for example means Part 1, Season 1.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/palehorse
Go to The Pale Horse Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

IMHO, one of the best artwork for webtoon. And the story pretty engaging, with so many twists. But so far, though it kinda has many twists, it's not that many to the point it's confusing, and those mysteries answered, so IMHO, well done. One of my favorite!

Thank you so much EGS!

If marie is alive (vampire?)... what about Theo? D:

Spoiler
That one must be Pierre.

part 1? part 1? is there a part 2?

Yes, there's a part 2. You can read the raws on Daum. The story gets more interesting :D

Spoiler

If marie is alive (vampire?)... what about Theo? D:

part 1? part 1? is there a part 2?

Is Pierre going to kill her?

TY for the chapter. Poor Theo sigh u.u

Started reading this today and already caught up lol. And it is very interesting

Well, this is an interesting twist of events

ohohohohohoho... 

Lemon deserves better.  

ummm. is that how a 12 year old girl thinks? thats way too mature and deep for her age.

She just looked like a 12-year-old girl. She wasn't

Spoiler

Though 12-year-old girl shouldn't be that hot T.T

Thank you so, so, SOO MUCH for the new chapter, KidCongo!!

The story is so interesting and well-planned.

You did an awesome job on the new chapter!

The horse hasn't appeared yet... 

This is GENIUS.

At least for the genre.

Please update this EGS!! This is such an underrated story!!

I saw the raw and I'm desperately want to understand more clearly how our characters turn out! 

Please update this soon! Once a week would be absolutely lovely, but I'dappreciate it if it's once a month.

Thank you very much in advance, EGS! 

Yeah... that bastard has to die.

ummm. is that how a 12 year old girl thinks? thats way too mature and deep for her age.

Because it's obviously too hard for someone who's seen and understood death to understand that the person in front of them is going to get killed unless they do something.

Glad she isn't retarded like whatever 12 year olds you know.

wow!! this manhwa is perfect! the story, omg  the art! it's beautiful  and fresh, perfect for the historical period.

This could became a masterpiece,all depends on how the author develops the plot.

I want more follwers NOW!

Love it! Unique and the story flows really well <3
Sorry, for some reason the reply was entered twice.
@violetpoem Yes, that's pretty normal. I remember not too long ago when I was 12; I was very serious (and rather dark [but not "emo"]).
@violetpoem Yes, that's pretty normal. I remember not too long ago when I was 12; I was very serious (and rather dark [but not "emo"]).
@violentpoem

Consider that it's set in 1835 and during that time, children are considered adults at the age of 16(coming-of-age ceremony etc.), so it's not that unbelievable if they think more maturely... ...And there's a lot of girls marrying at age 12 so it's not that out of place. In the said setting(society+timeline) anyway~~
Wow, this is amazing! The art is lovely and the story is very interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics