Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 159votes)

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Alt Names: alt 男子高中生的日常alt 男子高校生の日常alt Daily Lives of High School Boysalt Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijōalt Liseli Erkeklerin Günlük Hayatı
Author: Yamauchi Yasunobu
Artist: Yamauchi Yasunobu
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school boys are really simple and curious creatures. They want one and only one thing: girls. But they haven’t got a clue about them. Male teenagers are dumbfounded by the girls’ thought process, actions, appearance and everything in between. They spend countless hours amongst themselves discussing and arguing their theories which are usually completely off base. If only they had the courage to ask them instead of screwing around and talking about nonsensical things, they might get somewhere.

Related:

> Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/danshi-koukousei-no-nichijou-anthology-r11878 )
Go to Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

161 Comments

That female interrogation looked so painful, that girl must be on some steroids.
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou!~~

AAAAWWWW!
I almost died laughing on that flashback chapter.
lol he was so badass when he was younger
My high school life was exactly like this.
WTH.. this is so freaking hilarious.. almost kill me on laughing XD
Damn, I wish my high school life was like that.
i had no interest in this til i saw that comment below me
Chapter 16 Page 4 Fix
Chapter 1, page 2.... what?.... What IS this?.... O_o
I especially like how it doesn't rely on the excessively used tsukommi/boke routine (which has never been very funny) and that there are actually a lot of characters.
Wasn't sure what to expect but chapter 1 was actually hilarious...
ahh hilariously random and devoid of any kind of plot to get in the way of making the jokes.
A true Gag series
faces man, priceless..
The anime is god-tier, the funniest I ever watched (and still watching ofc)
But shiiiiiit, the manga looks so crappy-made ):
Ah, I will follow and read it 4 da lulz.
@Tensei: 4chan people? oh...
man the anime is hilarious, especially high school boys and literary girl
@paramitan it's not a group, it's an anon from canada(hence the AoC name)
thx for the release, this manga is hillarious, make me feel like reading kkow ver.2 hahah
@Kardoso, we are not ignoring 4 to 32. as you can see, which group did Volume 3? not U-Prod, right? don't say we ignored it, that anonymous group who did Volume 3 were the ones who did...learn the diff dude... ^^
ok? and why do you ignore chapter 4 to 32
ooh, another group huh...don't worry, we're still doing it hahaha...
wait what? wheres volume 2? /sob
lmao...just can't stop laughing....
@paramitan you already post it :P XN here

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics