Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 264votes)

Can't See Can't Hear But Love

Alt Names: alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (고영훈, 닉네임: 네스티캣)alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (GO Young-hoon, Nickname: Nasty Cat)alt I Can't See, Nor Can I Hear, But I Love Youalt Ne pas voir, ne pas entendre, mais aimer
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A love story between a blind man and a deaf woman.

Original Webtoon:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/nosee
Go to Can't See Can't Hear But Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 79 New Window Bibib
  • 3 Replies
Topic Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 83 Replies
Topic Chapter 71 New Window ctkim
  • 2 Replies

567 Comments

Thank you again for the translations of the last chapters...

but can i ask you a pleasure... could you please update a diffent version of the image... the .png files taht you used are almost 10mb each one... and it takes almost 5 mins for my slow dsl to charge one chapter XD

Or, if you prefer and you allow it to me, i can convert them in jpg and re-update.

Again thank you  and merry xmas

Sorry for any confusion between the whole 81/82 chapter situation. I was still translating 82 when I had put up the other three chapters, so I hadn't finished it yet... didn't mean to be a troll, just wanted to put up what I already had. Also, maybe 80/81 was one chapter? I'm not really sure, since it looked like there was a break between the two chapters, so I just split it up. There's also an outro (which I probably won't be doing, but we'll see) and an author's note in Korean (which I definitely will not be doing).

Your words are very true: Nastycat is such a troll!! 

Just that last epilogue about the cat makes deserves the tag of horror manhwa! But now we know the cat was the character who was more in pain.  Poor kitty!

Thanks for all the good work ;-)

Just had to get in one more feel trip before ending it damn them!!!!

Spoiler

even though its been ages since this updated, the feels is still intact.desperateplz.gif?1

Sorry for any confusion between the whole 81/82 chapter situation. I was still translating 82 when I had put up the other three chapters, so I hadn't finished it yet... didn't mean to be a troll, just wanted to put up what I already had. Also, maybe 80/81 was one chapter? I'm not really sure, since it looked like there was a break between the two chapters, so I just split it up. There's also an outro (which I probably won't be doing, but we'll see) and an author's note in Korean (which I definitely will not be doing).

That was... fucking amazing.

I don't know how to explain, I'm really at a loss for words right now.

That was just... amazing.

Thankyou isoganaidescans for finally finishing this one!

cant hold these feels

what a delicious tearjerky

ok I like this end a lot better, what can I say I'm a sucker for happy endings :P

I feel all warm and fuzzy now! wish we could have seen him one last time and had a cute little scene with him meeting the daughter but oh well still a great end to a great story even if it was a little forced 

thanks again Isoganaide! 

I don't think i should have read all this in a day. The feels were way more than i could have ever expected.

why we can't see him in the end ?

Thanks Isoganaide for the last chapter.

this is the first manhwa/manga to ever make me cry, and it did it 4 times.  how can i rate this more than five stars?

Hate to be pushy, but would any1 be willing to translate the author's afterword? Its not too long and I would love to hear what the author's last words on this our.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that ending aaaaaaaaaaa

that was amazing aaaaaaaaaaaa

that was like one of the best if not the best love story i ever read 12/10 very good ending too but i want to see his face ):

It would have been a better ending if the mc had died, but honestly knowing that he's alive makes my heart feel so much lighter :)

Thank you Isoganaide

Maybe i'm evil, but i think that the end where the main character die...is coolest XD

the happy end is too forced

Thank you thank you thank you all, it was really the best romantic manga i ever read and thaks for the translation <3

Thanks again Isoganaide!!!

Thanks again @Isoganaide, finally the story has come to a close

Lost in the middle 100% better than lost forever. THANK YOU, Isoganaidescans!

I`m so angry ! Not even all the chocolate in Sweden can sade my angry. dammit stupid onion cutting ninja the ninja strikes again. 

All I could imagine when Sori was at the piano was A Great Big World's "Say Something" playing in the background while I read this chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics