Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 38votes)

Oreimo - My Angel Ayase ga Konna ni Kawaii. (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt マイエンジェルあやせがこんなに可愛い。alt Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai dj - My Angel Ayase ga Konna ni Kawaiialt Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai dj - My Angel Ayase Is So Cute
Author: Ntype (Circle) & Mizoguchi Keiji
Artist: Ntype (Circle) & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Other
Description: A Doujin with Ayase as the main lead from Comiket 81.
Go to Oreimo - My Angel Ayase ga Konna ni Kawaii. (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

i love the art style and also the story was pretty funny
Great, great, GREAT ART. Well done on the conversation too! LOVE IT!
@Thunder Wolf
there are also boku wa dou mitemo riajuu 1 and 2, haganai dojin by mizoguchi kenji translated by hinnikuya, and the 3rd one hasn't translated, strange i can't find any info about it at baka-update
Really welll done i hope there are more doujinshis like these one
@leonne: By which you mean the end of the 9th novel, I suppose?
the chapter itself contained with material from the latest part of the LN, you have to at least understand the situation on the latest chapter or you will have a slight confusion
Very good doujin! The gag at the end was particularly priceless!

It's also very good to see another of Mizoguchi-sensei's works. I remember when he came out with Ichaicha Railgun.
Good times, good times.

His other doujin (that I know of) are called Charlotte the Roommate (Infinite Stratos) and Ichaicha Railgun (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun). I linked the baka-updates pages, because I couldn't find any online viewer besides e-hentai galleries that hosted them ( but then again, you could always just download it). Don't worry, though. Both series are 100% clean and devoid in any way of hentai.

Happy reading!
Definitely need more chapters! In fact why don't this series have more spin off like some other manga had spin off for every character in it.....
lol at the ending haha
ahhh that was great.
Our man is definitely brainwashed. Apparently in a good way.
So our male protagonist is as dense as usual. I like this one-shot.
Aww it's a one-shot? I look forward to more~
"I was stripped" mmhmm.
lol Ayase's kool-aid smile =P
sorry, one shot, but i'll do anything non-H with ayase in it.
mmm very good doujin, will it have more chapters??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics