Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.5 - 54votes)

Shitsurakuen

Alt Names: alt 失乐园alt 失楽園alt สวรรค์สาบสูญalt Paradise Lostalt Paradise Lost (NAOMURA Tooru)
Author: Naomura Tooru
Artist: Naomura Tooru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Himoto Sora is a transfer student with a sense of justice and dreams of becoming a knight. Upon arriving at Utopia Gakuen, she learns of a virtual reality-like game played by the male students in which they use girls as weapons in battles for status and treat them as commodities. Seeing one of these girls being abused she steps in and through some sort of error unwittingly becomes the first female participant of the game.
Go to Shitsurakuen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

Just so you guys know, there is still one chapter left. So I changed it to ongoing. After backlash from all the fans about the horrible ending that didn't make any sense, the author decided to make another chapter. Hopefully that chapter is good enough to redeem the failure of a chapter that 23 was.
Reading this and listening to I Own You by Shinedown.
Ends with certain things rather weakly explained, but overall a great read.
What a nice ending.

Is there anywhere you can point to for the "wanted" ending, archfriend? Unless the author never released it all, then never mind.

And yes, this manga should be tagged as complete.
A good manga, and it's interesting to say that there is two end. The "normal" one published, and the "wanted" one by the author that couldn't be published.
not bad!
Well if your issue is that male characters are bad, give it a go, it isn't that way until the end. It was a nice story imo.
Yes it's completed a while back.
@Christian Atangan

I gave up half way when it felt as if all the male were assholes in the manga. It felt almost like some feminist righteousness that hated all men wrote this manga-- almost like a one sided bash toward the male gender. The art is always subjective but I like it.
this is complete right?
It would be great if the main character was a guy.
Chapter 24 plz
I hope one or two gantleman appear for the next chapter, huhuhu...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics