Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

@Lowlightt

Being "smart" doesn't necessarily mean having educational knowledge of magic. Taiga of MxO is smart because he has the capability of thinking and accomplishing something amazing despite having very limited resources. He adapts and can always think of solutions very fast. For me that's what smart is. Not someone who is good in academic or something.
@MrWobbles

The main character in Mx0 was not smart. He didn't have practical or educational knoweldge in the field of magic. This character does have educational knowledge in magic. The core differnce is the main character in this story is the one explaining everything rather than the main character in Mx0 being a "what was that?"

In Mx0 the main characters story arc was pretty much him going from idiot to in the know by the end of the story.

This story the Main character is already in the know, so where he goes from here will be an interesting outcome.
Spoiler

So I would say it feels like the idea of Mx0 mixed with Iris Zero.
brocon sister is win.
@Thearux: Comparing a manga which only have one chapter out to Mx0 is stupid. For all we know this manga can head in the bleach direction in a few more chapter(yes I use bleach as a low standard to compare some manga) and if your "the main lacks of magic ability but seems really smart, its intriguing." is trying to imply that the main character of Mx0 is boring, then I would ask you to reread it, Taiga is also have no magic power but he is no way unintelligent; almost the same concept

But on another note, I'll follow this manga, it seems interesting from first chapter. But will see how it turns out.
Is far better than Mx0, the main lacks of magic ability but seems really smart, its intriguing.
Kinda feel bad for the brother, hope he gets a power up. Anyway looking forward for more chapters.
As long as it's not Mx0 at the end I'm good ;)
Looking forward to more updates!
I must say that it looks interesting. But Im worried that the relationship between the protagonist and his little sister will add some of psychological tag. Well i pray that its just my missed guess.
Yep it's interesting. Looking forward to chapter 2.
Interesting read o.o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics