Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

@razor: Shhh, we're supposed to pretend we didn't notice that.
Spoiler

Might I note that this already seems more wincestful than anything since the start of KissxSis? I really can't imagine this NOT having romance, albeit a twisted one.
oh yeah, I didn't notice that. :x

might be but we also don't know what happened in that 3 months gap.
@ heiden: uhmmmm doesnt the chp start at august (the tournament) then goes back to april? then again, who knows, it might be a borrowed jacket.
@razorknight, I think all the examinees are like that.. they are not divided yet into course 1 and 2
the jacket of the main character has the full emblem (chp 1 right at the start) .... what would that mean? XDXDXD
Love this manga, it has great quality (thanks to mangaholic) and a very nice story...
kawaii imouto!
imouto!
The original novel of this manga is just a teaser project on baka-tsuki right now. If you want it to have more chance of being translated you should go vote for it in its feedback thread there.
were i can find the novel it not on baka-suki
hope it gets animated :D
Yandere imouto!
@thearux I'd have to agree with you after reading the second chapter. Glad in a sense, not really a fan of harems.
And I got hooked by the first chapter. And that rarely happens XD
and
@Acolyte I agree as long as the end is not like Mx0 XD
I sense a Hidden Badass here especially when he was worried with the girl with special eyes..
Photo
TsundereChan
Jan 21 2012 10:46 PM
im sensing wincest
i am more interested in what he is hiding seems to be something interesting
@Synaptic I doubt it, the sister is yandere inough to kill them all.
Main character is excellent.
Well, calculating type of characters are more interesting for me ^^
The main character may be too smart to be likeable :/ Looks like the calculating type to me
Can anyone confirm/deny this turns into a harem? I got that feeling from some badly worded blog posts I read when I was trying to look this series up to find more info.
@Jell44 no, it's a monthly series.
no magic? use brains for that!!

i like the MC here :D
So this series is being releases every 2 weeks :o?
@Bry: Thank you for explaining
@Lowlightt: I apologize I know I started it, but I'mnot going to get any further into an argument about Mx0 in antoher manga's section. But I say you should reread Mx0 and re-evaluate who you call an idiot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics