Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 107votes)

RealPG

Alt Names: alt リアルピージー
Author: Doumoto Yuki
Artist: Doumoto Yuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: from U-Prod Scanlations:

Motoba Hitachi has lived a boring high school life, until his kouhai invited him to a real-life simulation event of Incubate Castle, an online game they both played. But, what seemed like a harmless replication of the game turned out to be as real as it could get. Now, Hitachi must find allies to get out and survive this reality of a game.
Go to RealPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window paramitan
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

but it seems good though. sorry double post.
hmm isnt this a clone of another manga ? same vitual sim thing but just a diff program,.
well. .waiting for the next chapter...
i think i'll just have to follow it for now :) this thing has potential
Seems promising.
Haha, I thought this was just another "Virtual Reality" story, but its definitely interesting and looks to be a much more in-depth and believable story than I expected. Its always nice to be mistaken like that!
thanks @Gao!
=( well the chapter was very good i didn't see anything wrong with it^^
T_T no QC hahaha...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics