Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 107votes)

RealPG

Alt Names: alt リアルピージー
Author: Doumoto Yuki
Artist: Doumoto Yuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: from U-Prod Scanlations:

Motoba Hitachi has lived a boring high school life, until his kouhai invited him to a real-life simulation event of Incubate Castle, an online game they both played. But, what seemed like a harmless replication of the game turned out to be as real as it could get. Now, Hitachi must find allies to get out and survive this reality of a game.
Go to RealPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window paramitan
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

HItachi, you fucktard.
FUUUU-- what is it with series these days and having a cliffhanger ending for EVERY CHAPTER? Admittedly, this isn't near the level of Magi yet, but it still drives me up a wall. >_<

Spoiler
@para: Lol. I see it wasn't just me then. Well thanks and keep up the good work.
tx para for translating this series
@riku93: I'm trying really hard to get more sense of what they're saying. but at times, the original text does not have that much connectivity to each other. I read and re-read my TL script everytime, and this problem always comes up, especially when they are explaining something. [for example, Megane Danshi's explanation on Stage I]. so, you're not the only one haha...
Thanks for the translation, and no offense, but is it just me or is it kind of hard to understand what they are saying. Some sentences doesn't make sense and some just seems like words that are put together to form a sentence. Ch. 1 was hard to understand, got no clue what the character was talking and it jumps a lot, ch. 3 got better but still somewhat hard.
it reach 278 now
An other interesting manga :)

It's promoted on Mangahere, more people will start following this XD

Follow:273
Spoiler
Have a lot of potential and I liked the fact that the protagonist seems to have his feelings straight to the girl in the start rather than a airhead bun who takes 50 chapters to realized his feelings...
I also enjoy the change in roles, at the start I could swear he would gain some melee like power, Its nice to have a healer protagonist for a change of pace, I dont like good for nothing protagonists but just cause he doesnt fight doesnt mean hes useless.
I'm just waiting for the love triangle. But I hope he doesn't become totally useless and he gains some offensive ability.
i lol at the person below me ... he's one heck of a writer
Battle Royale was a strange series for me to read. It was really exciting to see a group of people who are classmates with each other duke it out to the death. But at the same time, the amount of tragedy and violence it brought out disturbed me. But what I cannot deny is that the influence of this manga created a new genre of manga- the battle royale. No one is safe from anyone, and everyone can easily be killed. Alliances are shaky at best, and it's only the protagonists' togetherness that allows them to survive or die one by one.

What makes Real PG unique is that it introduces a fantasy element to the genre. No weird technology or annoying rules. Just a person, magic, and a promise to become the strongest. What is amazing about RPG is how quickly things escalate. At first, the series begins with a lighthearted, virtual reality story akin to .Hack and 1/2 Prince. However, it becomes quickly clear how violent and dangerous the game is. Hitachi, the token protagonist, also gets a surprising power that is usually delegated to supportive main characters. This power (which I won't mention here) immediately sets the tone for how Hitachi gathers friends and allies, where his power may be the only one to truly save people from this murderous deathmatch.

If you like fast-based, magical deathmatches, then Real PG will satisfy your craving.

First Impressions: 4/5
It's not a SAO clone. SAO is co-op and here it's a battle royale.
[spoiler] even tho,until chapie 2, there's nothing forcing them to fight each other [/spoiler]
SAO clone, on the dot for that matter and remotely like .hack (though .hack doesnt have everyone fighting for their lives like sao does)
you know...the premise reminds me of Sword Art Online....
We've got proper proofreader and quality checkers now, so the mess that was chapter 1 won't be happening anymore with anything from U-Prod. Also a v2 will be released of RealPG chapter 1 some time soon.
...Interesting story, and no offense, but I can't figure out which sucked more: the translation, or the proofreading. Needs work.
Same here, Sality. Seems like it'll definitely have that, whether it's major or not.
I'm hoping for a romance..

The protagonist seems pretty anti-hero, potential boss, and fairly awesome.
Definitely will follow.

So he pretty much is about to get raped.
Wow, this is awesome. i think
Spoiler
Nice
Damn it, Cliffhanger UORYAA!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics