Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 62votes)

Majimoji Rurumo

Alt Names: alt まじもじるるもalt 修业魔女璐璐萌alt 修業魔女璐璐萌alt 魔法处女alt 魔法處女alt Magic Maidenalt Magimoji Rurumo
Author: Watanabe Wataru
Artist: Watanabe Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shibaki is a high-school boy whose only interest is girls. It's just that he's been branded as the greatest pervert at school and the girls avoid him like the plague.

One day he happens to find a book in the library about how to summon witches. He tries it as a joke, but it turns out to be the real thing. An apprentice witch named Rurumo grants his foolish wish for a high price. Shibaki ends up helping Rurumo and in return she refuses to take his soul. Doing so, Rurumo loses her position and puts her own life on the line.

Rurumo must complete the task of getting Shibaki to use 666 magic wishing tickets before she can become a witch again. However, every time ticket is used, Shibaki's life shortens.

Now, Shibaki has his own life on his hands. Make a lot of wishes and help Rurumo become a witch again or resist the temptation and try to live long life.
Go to Majimoji Rurumo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

Isn't it weird that such a long series was never ever translated? I dug up for a while and stumbled upon that this manga has already ended, and continued by two other mangas by the same author, as in the form of new arcs.

My point is: How come such a long-lasting manga was never shown on the radar until it's anime adaptation?

Not really. The length of a series isn't always a measure of quality.

Thanks a lot INP, keep up the good work

Thanks INP.

I WANT MOREEEEEEE!!!!!!

Thank you INP Mangaz

Isn't it weird that such a long series was never ever translated? I dug up for a while and stumbled upon that this manga has already ended, and continued by two other mangas by the same author, as in the form of new arcs.

My point is: How come such a long-lasting manga was never shown on the radar until it's anime adaptation?

MC needs to burn some of his tickets and alter the Public Morals Committee memories of him.

Wonder how much that would cost?

Just watched the first episode of the anime. The premise interest me which makes me read the manga.

I like it so far ~

Legal loli ... nice ...

Sora Jigoku no Otoshimono ?

I hope someone also translate "Majimoji Rurumo: Makai Hen"

Oh god it's true! I can't wait >∇<

the anime already started now ... =3= ...

I like this MC, pervert or anything is fine, he is a great guy (as you can see, he willing risk his life for Rurumo's sake).

I love the Cute Kuu (dere?) Loli Rurumo.

actually she is not a loli . the drawing is just like that..

And that is why slander is illegal.

ya

n

de

re

There's already an anime confirmed for this manga.

Oh god it's true! I can't wait >∇<

I like this MC, pervert or anything is fine, he is a great guy (as you can see, he willing risk his life for Rurumo's sake).

I love the Cute Kuu (dere?) Loli Rurumo.

I'm guessing the anime announcement renewed interest in the manga. 

ITS LIVESSSS!!!!

Yandere scary mom :)

wow this is so interesting

Yandere love interest? pfft nothing new

Yandere mom? now that's interesting

There's already an anime confirmed for this manga.

It's ALIVE !!

1 thing

LOL

i think so,
my follows are decreasing as well
Is it just me or are my follows being removed? Also are comment pages resetting? I distinctly remember putting a comment about the cute kuu loli.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics