Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 58votes)

Shounen yo Taishi o Dake!

Alt Names: alt Boys, be Ambitiousalt Shounen yo Taishi wo Dake!
Author: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Artist: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutYuri Yuri[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Without doing much research on the school or surrounding areas, Hibino Ryouichiro picks an art school in Hokkaido. Tricked by the school adversisements, he goes to the campus only to find out it is a desolate and cold campus. The only glimmer of happiness for Ryouichiro are the girls on campus.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Comic locked due to content inappropriate for Batoto under the terms of our hosting policies. Sorry for the inconvenience.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Shounen yo Taishi o Dake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Enjoying this manga =) New Window Ozarke
  • 1 Replies

97 Comments

Hahaha too good, for an adult its quite a laughable manga.
is it me or the art seems somewhat rougher than REC?
This is somewhat hilarious.
but I love Aki Sora....

Oh wait..wrong title.
If ever this manga will be taken down, you can read it at Japanzai's online ecchi reader, they have a seperate reader for this type of manga
Yeah... this manga is just asking to be taken down. -___-
Oh shit hahaha this manga is so funny
Tomoe-chan is the best choice!
the author really doesn't take any bend ^^'
Wow...I don't think I've read something that "developed" this fast...
lol what a guy he did it with the two main heroines already? are we expecting more girls?(well i see the tag harem)
this was amusing, though I understand why it should be locked on batoto. It is hosted on the ecchi reader on japanzai and not on the normal reader after all.
This is so much better than REC in my opinion... which was awesome the first few chapters...and then it turn into a giant XXXX teaser for the next 12? volumes. Let's hope it doesn't follow the same formula.
thought that art looked familiar, o well it won't last long here...
@____@ That... moved quickly...
I decided to wait for more chapters, since locking on the base what is likely to come isn't really fair. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh man, that was funny...and right when it was taken down gah!
geh
geh...
Read it while you can, it will probably be taken down by the site :(.
lol @ ending

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics