Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 58votes)

Shounen yo Taishi o Dake!

Alt Names: alt Boys, be Ambitiousalt Shounen yo Taishi wo Dake!
Author: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Artist: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutYuri Yuri[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Without doing much research on the school or surrounding areas, Hibino Ryouichiro picks an art school in Hokkaido. Tricked by the school adversisements, he goes to the campus only to find out it is a desolate and cold campus. The only glimmer of happiness for Ryouichiro are the girls on campus.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Comic locked due to content inappropriate for Batoto under the terms of our hosting policies. Sorry for the inconvenience.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Shounen yo Taishi o Dake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Enjoying this manga =) New Window Ozarke
  • 1 Replies

97 Comments

Well when someone sees the smut genre they should get ready with some "actions" in the manga. This isn't that different from any smut from a josei manga. Anyway, anticipating what happens next.
ch. 8 page 28
cherry boys, in your first time, if your partner doesnt know it, dont ever ask that.
Chapter 8:

Spoiler
uhhhh....i saw somthing unbelievable here.... i thought this manga is now allowed...
Really? Whats the bad thing that would happen?
Good chapter but something bad will happen now
Huzzah! This is great! They're finally together!
Somehow like it, Normally do not read this kind of manga's but it's freaking fun :P
One word: "Win!"
OMG IM SO PROUD! WAY TO GO MAN!
my conclusion after chapter 1: there was this girl in my highschool that took me months to make a move, and i failed. in a single night this boring guy managed that...?!

if the 1st chapter was this epic, i cant imagine what awaits me next!
*wipes drool*
ch7 is perfect.
bout a good time to move back to main storyline
Riho's yuri? the THREESOME is good want moar!
Oops.
C'mon, as soon as Riho started touching Asou, ya'll knew that it was going down.

Adding alcohol to the mix was just icing on the cake. Getting the threesome out of the way in the seventh chapter makes you wonder how far the author is gonna go with this one, in terms of eroticism of course.
C'mon, as soon as Riho started touching Asou, ya'll knew that it was going down.

Adding alcohol to the mix was just icing on the cake. Getting the threesome out of the way in the seventh chapter makes you wonder how far the author is gonna go with this one, in terms of eroticism of course.
at least the condoms are free from the student health center.
Living expenses spent? Who cares! The threesome was worth it.
I think w e should ad yuri to genres! (:
Rule of thumb: place condoms in EVERY room
Is it me or those watermarks are just getting worse and worse...
lol perhaps this guy have install condom everywhere in his apartment xD
As JTai said, this manga is desperately setting up for a threesome
I keep getting a pop up that disappears of
Buddy Christ

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics