Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 19votes)

Melty Blood X

Alt Names: alt Melty Blood X
Author: French Bread & Type-Moon
Artist: Kirishima Takeru & Type-Moon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satsuki Yumizuka, Sion Eltnam Altasia and Leez are outcasts of society, living in the alley, hidden from society. Satsuki and Sion are both vampires and together with Ries, they have been living aimlessly after the events of Tatari. Sion decides to use her alchemy powers to construct decent living quarters for them, but something goes horribly wrong and she ends up making a 100 meter pyramid in the middle of the city. Thinking there might be foul play, the trio investigate the pyramid and get things under control. Based on the Tsukihime and Melty Blood games, you will be introduced to other familiar characters like Kohaku and Akiha.

Related:

> Melty Blood
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/melty-blood-r1552 )
> Melty Blood ACT:2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/melty-blood-act2-r3919 )
> Hana no Miyako!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hana-no-miyako-r8839 )
Go to Melty Blood X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Nice, nice. That´s a good read so far.
Chapter 4 is the funniest yet. :D
Rei =Ries yesh can never get her name right -.-;
Today's chapter is brought to you by:

(~^.^)~ NYA ~(^.^~) If its cute enough to make Rei blush
cutely, its good enough for me. =(~.^)=b
Only now I have understood that this manga is the drama CDs of MBAA, lol. It's very funny when you start hearing the japanese audio in your head along with the text.
It'd be nice if they finally got Tsukihime animated. Preferably by Ufotable (been thinking this since 俯瞰風景).
omg an update!
One of naru-verse people sayings: "There is no Tsukihime anime." (^^;a

At first I thought this manga will be full of action or blood. In the end.... It's a "what if manga" full with gags. (^^;a
I haven't seen the visual novel but I have seen the anime, it fails pretty bad. Now only if ufotable redo all the TYPE-MOON anime...
@infinitywulf and anyone else who comes across people who say they need to animate Tsukihime: This is a common thing amongst Tsukihime fans who were deep into the Visual novel, seen it first hand that they completely deny the existance of the '03 anime >.>;
@Veneficae: Yess! Sorry, it was Tsukihime that I was talking about...
@softpick It's:

Visual Novel > Manga > Anime?
manga > visual novel > anime
@Forgey There was already a Tsukihome anime, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, back in '03.
Though they'll to animate tsukihime first
I hope melty blood will get it's own anime already....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics