Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 50votes)

City Hunter

Alt Names: alt 城市猎人(Chinese Simplified)alt シティーハンターalt Nicky Larson (French)alt Shinti Hantaalt Thành Thị Điệp Nhânalt Thợ Săn Trong Thành Phốalt قناص المدينةalt Городской Охотник
Author: Hojo Tsukasa
Artist: Hojo Tsukasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryo Saeba is a "sweeper" in the city of Tokyo. His works as a trouble shooter, cleaning the streets of vermin, and helping out desperate people. Sometimes he's a bodyguard, sometimes he's an assassin, whatever Ryo does he does it well. In fact his only flaw is his hormones - he loves the ladies and sometimes turns into an idiot when he's near them. Thankfully he's got people like his partner Kaori Makimura to keep him in check.

Sequel:
Angel Heart:(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/angel-heart-r363)
Go to City Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic City hunter and Angel heart [spoilers] New Window EndlessNight
  • 3 Replies

33 Comments

I can't stop laughing xD
PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PRINCE SCHLOMO???????????? MY GOD IF I HAD A NAME LIKE THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF ROFL XD LMAO JESUS ITS 3 IN THE MORNING AND I CANT STOP LAUGHIN
Holy Crap One of my childhood comics/mangas gotta re-read it lol love this cause the plots back then weren't as used as today.
Great stuff! ch 90 me gusta!
Is the translation really that bad?
what the fck, we got like hella fob french idiots trying to TL at mangadaisuki
this dude has no tact

*girl's sister dies* - "let's talk about the killer of your delinquent sister of yours..." *starts to molest her*

that doesn't work in rl brah, you gotta use formaldehyde.
I love city hunter, it always makes me laugh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics