Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 314votes)

Blood Lad

Alt Names: alt แวมไพร์พันธุ์ลุยalt ブラッドラッドalt 血意少年 漫画alt پسر خونین
Author: Kodama Yuuki
Artist: Kodama Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The vampire Staz is one of the most powerful district bosses in the demon world, fending off everyone who dares challenge him. But secretly, the fearsome Staz is obsessed with human culture, especially video games, manga, and everything that comes from Japan! When a Japanese girl wanders into the demon world, Staz can’t wait to meet the human and learn everything he can about her world. Unfortunately, before he’s able to ask her anything, the girl is killed by one of his would-be usurpers, leaving just her bare soul behind. Staz vows to help the girl restore her body and return to her former life—especially since it means taking a trip to the human world himself!
Go to Blood Lad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest chapter discussion New Window thearux
  • 7 Replies
Topic CH. 16, Page 9 in Color (SPOILERS I guess) New Window Rava
  • 4 Replies

488 Comments

This will get an anime next month :)
"Click Here"
yay a update
Finally, I do ponder and question what happened? Is the release a monthly or some other issues?
Thank you for the update though, I do hope this manga is in for the long run. This MC with this type of personality deserves to be long, cause it's interesting.
There it is.
Wow so long since last update
What happened? Is it still ongoing?
staz's face is so much like that guy from Gorilaz
Usagi panty... how cute ><
"..Give what back?" *Trollface* - I love Staz!(no homo intended) :)
haha... she got wat she deserve haha...
Staz has the biggest troll face ever in ch.23 pg.35 lol this is pretty funny
i was like wtf!? when the girld died in chapter 1. @_@
Usagi :3
LOL, Want it Back?
Just got to love staz.
nopan. oh mai. though not as effective as she's not even wearing a skirt anymore.
Ha ha nice ending.

Thank you! Sora Scans
basically: soul eater vibe + vampire lazy ass + huge tit girls + romance? = Blood Lad. gud sh!t, b!tches be jealous.
Wow, it's getting more and more interesting
........ This Manga has No Structure.....
deredere~~
god damn wench she knows she cant win! so shes stalling.
chapter 22.
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.
And thats the only comment I can make. Silly Staz.
chaper 22 ahh shit staz is a dumbass

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics