Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 71votes)

Gwisin Byeolgok

Alt Names: alt Bí kíp của quỷalt 귀신별곡alt Ghost Byeolgokalt Guisin Byeolgok
Author: Han Hyun Dong
Artist: Han Hyun Dong
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: When Ah-ryoung was only a baby, her mother made a pact with a demon named Nachal, who would claim Ah-ryoung's body once she turns 15. She has inherited her mother's considerable spiritual powers but that “gift” that allows her to see ghosts even from an early age, has made her an outcast for the other kids. She has finally turned 15 and it’s now time for the demon to claim her body... but then an accident happens...
Go to Gwisin Byeolgok Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic the cover? New Window wabbitmonster
  • 1 Replies

56 Comments

Funny 4-koma at end of chap 33. :)
madness time
I really love girls with motorcycles...so hotPosted Image
Spoiler
lol good manga but not so good i give it 7/10
Spoiler
and that's why you don't back-stab people.
So choose the ghost who just sold you out for pity revenge ? fuck that, atleast a god would be kickass.
@Cydric Choose the God? What are you an imbicile? The "gods" in this series are nothing but a bunch of scheming backstabers who the moment it etheir becomes prudent or funny to them will betray Ah-ryoung in a heatbeat.
Choose the God!!!
Yep, still not taking this series seriously.
wow shit is getting real O.O
palido dios, does that mean they are selling it in your country? cause they certainly aren't in mine.
wow, that last 4-panel made me feel like a d-bag for reading it online X(
Finally it starts to heat up!
I want to say that this is good but it keeps dragging itself down with all these side characters (is this going to be one of those stories where "death" doesn't really mean "death"?). Its really diminishing the main characters.
Man, the 4 panel is making me feel sorry for the author
Ah, yes, this is what shounen should be like. Evilly camp and hammy villains, rough fcharacter dynamics with a lot of humor and variety, a pinch of drama and the satisfaction of saying 'fuck you!' to douchebags… even though the last has not yet come to be, but it totally should.
No more 4 panels!? Nooooo
Wtf is with the title?
This serie is becoming more interesting chapter after chapter. I hope it keep this good pace
... I can see where this is going.... Someone is gonna give that kid who wants to see ghosts some kind of powers while betraying him and/or manipulating him.
Mark my words.
This snakes on the avatar (head picture) of this manga seem like saying :Loooool:, like in this pretty popular fffuuu face)))))
This is getting tangled.
I had a DBZ moment on page 13 of Chp. 14
this is a monthly manga isn't it?

I just had to read all the chapters and end up with a cliff hanger like that...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics