Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 126votes)

Dreamland

Alt Names: alt Drömlandet (Swedish)alt Drømmeland (Norwegian)alt Kraina Snów (Polish)alt Taman Mimpialt Terra dos Sonhosalt Мир Грёз (Русский)
Author: Reno Lemaire
Artist: Reno Lemaire
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Other
Description: Dreamland is a series based on a dual universe: on one side, you have the real world, and on the other, the world of dreams, imaginary and crazy.
We follow the life of Terrence and his friends between those two worlds. He's a shy high-schooler who would like to seduce Lydia, a girl he's liked for a long time. But one day, his life changes completely when, during one of his nightmares, he overcomes his greatest fear: Fire. That marks the beginning of his double life as a normal high-school student during the day and the flame controller at night in Dreamland.

*Original French manga, not Japanese.
*Not OEL, because the original language is not english.
Go to Dreamland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dreamland Discussion New Window Angnair
  • 12 Replies
Topic The Wait is Finally Over New Window imperfectinfinity
  • 5 Replies
Topic New scan? New Window Markowski
  • 0 Replies
Topic One piece New Window deemkla
  • 4 Replies

190 Comments

Wait what, a french manga?
I'll read now.
Too many cameo appearances >.>
Reminds me of dream saga but I do like this better. At first I thought I wouldn't like the art but it does grow on a person.

Good plot and cool art
51 Ended too early, nooooooo!!!!
waw damn, was reading from left to right -.- my bad
I'm on chapter 14, until now i like it :D
chapter 50
Spoiler
I'm really enjoying this comic. The main character is goofy and completely lazy. I've been reading too many where the main characters are ridiculously powerful from the get go or has that mystic appeal to him/her so this is a good change.
I really dig the art style of this comic. Pretty good general story too, It tends to jumpm around a bit, but overall pretty enjoyable read.
Better then I expected, also this just show that the manga culture is growing. Even Sasaki Hisashi former editior-in-chief of Jump said he'd like to see manga from other country.
Picture doesn't do it justice , worth a read so give it a try.
You will make a panda happy.
Think of the panda, its sad.
wow dreamworld this guy must be getting high as hell to go to dreamworld everyday. hey iv been to dreamworld too haha. this is pretty cool so ill keep reading.
haven't read this yet but it looks like the story is interesting so ill read a couple chapters and give my opinion later. the art doest look like the best but the stroy makes up for it.
Well manga is part of foreign culture now. France is the second most manga buying country.
Man...even if its french its a great read, wonder why many foreign countries are making manga now? Is it because its a trend,a fad or the market for it is so great?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics