Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 126votes)

Dreamland

Alt Names: alt Drömlandet (Swedish)alt Drømmeland (Norwegian)alt Kraina Snów (Polish)alt Taman Mimpialt Terra dos Sonhosalt Мир Грёз (Русский)
Author: Reno Lemaire
Artist: Reno Lemaire
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Other
Description: Dreamland is a series based on a dual universe: on one side, you have the real world, and on the other, the world of dreams, imaginary and crazy.
We follow the life of Terrence and his friends between those two worlds. He's a shy high-schooler who would like to seduce Lydia, a girl he's liked for a long time. But one day, his life changes completely when, during one of his nightmares, he overcomes his greatest fear: Fire. That marks the beginning of his double life as a normal high-school student during the day and the flame controller at night in Dreamland.

*Original French manga, not Japanese.
*Not OEL, because the original language is not english.
Go to Dreamland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dreamland Discussion New Window Angnair
  • 12 Replies
Topic The Wait is Finally Over New Window imperfectinfinity
  • 5 Replies
Topic New scan? New Window Markowski
  • 0 Replies
Topic One piece New Window deemkla
  • 4 Replies

190 Comments

Cmon,it's been a month already ... I want the next chapter !
Omg can't wait for the other chapters
Omg can't wait for the other chapters
Holy crap, i was way too inspired reading this then i reach the last chapter... a cliffhanger... FUUUUUUUUUU! i hate when that happens!
These cliffhangers are killing me!
this one hell of a story!!!! i love it!!!... it is like my dream come true dream thingy!! xD
this one hell of a story!!!! i love it!!!... it is like my dream come true dream thingy!! xD
Wow... Charly's such a dumbass.
Especially when Terrence was right there telling him not to.
I hope Terrence is alright. HAHAH.
Funny chapter.
Chapter 61 ended too early. Why do this to me!
terrance has a greater talent for fire using, but just lacks the destructive tendencies charly has.
one of my favorites out of all of the stories I read and i want to thank those who devote their time to scanlate it
Ah lol i expected they to start fighting as soon as they saw eachother , but i guess Charley had a plan afterall.
i cant wait for chap 61 beat terrance in his dream, luck with that
Ah... Savane and iforgothernameblondechick sure know how to ruin the innocence in Terrance.
Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Ace from One Piece in Dreamland.
this show is so fuckin good
this show is so fuckin good
Hmm, will the golden eye act as a power to guide to Edenia or it will have other features? We'll see... always all sorts of powers and werd in depth world.
I did not realise Terrance lived in France till chapter 47
Inconsistent and borrows ideas from onepiece sometimes but actually amusing.
@Arkhen Yeah, I think I saw Ace in there before as well.
There is a page where Savane speaks about a marmotte putting chocolate in aluminium foil. I can't find it back so if anyone find it I would really appreciate the link

For info this is linked to this Milka old ads http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1loap_pub-drole-milka-marmotte_fun
It has become a regular idiom now.
Ch 53 page 14 ? Natsu and Happy ? really ? XD
@hero Damn Joker! Can you give me a glass of water? !_!
damn cliffhanger

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics