Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 25votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -As Told by Miu-Sama!-

Alt Names: alt パパのいうことを聞きなさい!alt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! (KATOU Tomoo)alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (KATOU Tomoo)alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - Miu-sama no Iu Toori
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Katou Tomoo
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 5th (and last, for now) Papakiki (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spinoff.
This series is about the middle sister, Miu, and is contemporary to the main series. It shows most of the same events from Miu's point of view, but with some differences.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -As Told by Miu-Sama!- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

That's because there's a translation error (which will be probably fixed for the volume release) in Chapter 1 of the main series: Yuuta actually been some times at the Takahashi's, albeit very rarely.

That being said, this spin-off still differs in other little details here and there from the main story.
Is it just me or is it getting confusing with the spin-offs.
I though "oji-san" guy hasn't seen them for years, (main series) how come he is mistaken to be Miu's boyfriend at the beginning of this?
The light novel is one of the best sellers in Japan... so it spawned six manga series, and with an upcoming anime in a few days.... that's why.
Okay, I don't really read this series, but why is it so popular?
blah.. typo...
List of Papa and its "spin-outs"
Papakiki (main story) - Monthly from Jump SQ
PapaKiki Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi (the Street Observation Society) Weekly from Young Jump
PapaKiki Sorairo no Hibiki (about the eldest daughter) Monthly from SuperDash & Go
PapaKiki Miu-sama no Iu Koori (about the second daughter) Monthly from Cookie
PapaKiki Usagi no Mark (about the youngest daughter) Bi-monthly from Cobalt
PapaKiki Takanashi no Hidamari (about Yuuta's neighbors - a new artist each chapter) Monthly from Ultra Jump
Yuuta looks totally handsome hahaha :D
i just loled when i saw this as a shoujo
I am curious to know, how many of those spin-off series will get a second or third volume!
wtf seriously.....ANOTHER spin off series?! -o-
not that I don't like them or anything of course...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics